The Combat Jack Show Thread

Looks like Jbp going flagrant 2 & other pod route with the Saturday or extra content being on patreon. Don’t kmow if im willing to pay for it, we’ll see

90C0175A-0B25-498E-9F6B-1AAEF014D04D.png

Not paying for that :lol:

Still funny watching brilliant idiots and the jbp go back and forth. Both sides preach ownership, knowing your worth, etc... but spend their time throwing subtle shots at one another. Might as well come clean and just say you don’t fw each other, since the whole “there’s no beef” followed by obvious beefing moves looks silly. Especially when you end up taking a play out of Flagrant 2’s playbook.

Last edited:
Looks like Jbp going flagrant 2 & other pod route with the Saturday or extra content being on patreon. Don’t kmow if im willing to pay for it, we’ll see

90C0175A-0B25-498E-9F6B-1AAEF014D04D.png
Smh..Def not willing to pay extra 5-10 for them..Seems like a weird play, maybe they need the extra bread since they cant do Shows During COVID? Do they even do merch? I assuming no one is close to the $ they asking for..Only patreon I pay for is Throwing Fits (IYKYK type beat) fashion pod that does alot of extras i.e promo codes/clothing plugs/putting on new designers/businesses. JBP does none of that currently

Still funny watching brilliant idiots and the jbp go back and forth. Both sides preach ownership, knowing your worth, etc... but spend their time throwing subtle shots at one another. Might as well come clean and just say you don’t fw each other, since the whole “there’s no beef” followed by obvious beefing moves looks silly. Especially when you end up taking a play out of Flagrant 2’s playbook.

Charlemange biggest thing with Joe is he self sabotages which is 100% accurate.. If the master manipulator doesnt get his way, he out.

They’re going to make bread by going to patreon. Far from a weird play.
You think? Just buy reading that it looks like two vids, some new content and prob the other two pods on the network and thats based off tier. Maybe the pateron funds go into their R&D for their “Network” eventually?

You think? Just buy reading that it looks like two vids, some new content and prob the other two pods on the network and thats based off tier. Maybe the pateron funds go into their R&D for their “Network” eventually?
I’m sure there will be an exclusive episode of the podcast on there as well.

Yeah they’re gonna make bread off this.Joe racks up almost a mill of views on YouTube alone. Granted it’s free but he has a big fan base now and some are going to pay to “support”.

Joe said Spotify offered 20 mill. That’s a little low but I can’t say what they deserved.

I think it's more about talking to Mandii, because they do patreon for her other podcast.

Flagrant 2 and Charlamagne can't take credit for patreon or doing it first.

They’re going to make bread by going to patreon. Far from a weird play.
Yeah i'm not into any pod like that to get the extra content but there are people who are and throw money at them, they'd be crazy to leave that money on the table. Or those livestreams where you just see people adding and donating like it's a camgirl but you have no idea why, just money flowing.

I miss out on a lot of content already, because there's so many. Especially during football and basketball season.

I'm shocked they didn't do it earlier though.

I dont have enough information to tell them if its a good deal or not but more power to them. I will also be passing. I sometimes dont finish the 3hr pod as it is i dont need more filler.

I pay for a few patreons. Maybe like 15-20 a month and none of those shows are close to as big as JBP. I’m surprised it took them this long. I wonder if they felt it was beneath them until they didn’t get a better deal after Spotify. Or maybe they couldn’t cuz of the Spotify exclusivity thing. IDK

I think it's more about talking to Mandii, because they do patreon for her other podcast.

Flagrant 2 and Charlamagne can't take credit for patreon or doing it first.

Guess I’m speaking with limited information. Flagrant was the first podcast I heard utilizing the patreon platform and I know they’ve been on for a good minute.

I wonder if Joe and the team would’ve made the move to do so sooner if it weren’t for spotify. My guess is that their contract probably forbade it.

$20M does seem pretty low when the talk is that Rogan got upward of $300M. Not saying the JBP is as big as Rogan, but damn. :smh:

Don’t think i’ll pay, so sounds like no more free Saturday pod? At what point in this pod did Joe say he was offered 20 mill from spotify.

Back
Top Bottom