The Combat Jack Show Thread

This week Char said, "I am so nice to the gays that people think I'm gay."

I told you that was his end game. He probably wants that to help erase his wild past.

@1stFoams 1stwitit 1stwitit degenerate423 degenerate423
Not a big Charlotte fan but he's right. What's the point of digging in your heels and offending people you have no reason to? What's your big important world changing opinion about gays that you MUST say?

Vince had a good DC

His maturation has been pleasant to see.

EFN doesn't know ****, when 36 Chambers came out, when New Jack City came out, but still tries to act like a know it all. Dude tried to tell Nore why black people moved from the south. It's common knowledge the great migration to places like New York, Detroit, Chicago...was not only for opportunity, but because they thought race relations would be better.

The way Mal and Rory poddin makes me mad that the joe situation fell out. If they coulda had this energy with joe, top tier entertainment.
They should have just agreed on a long hiatus to refresh because both sides had worn out the chemistry. Joe's ego wouldn't let the show take a break.

They should have just agreed on a long hiatus to refresh because both sides had worn out the chemistry. Joe's ego wouldn't let the show take a break.
As we all discovered, it was more than chemistry. The Joe and Rory problems aside, Rory and Mal had that whole accounting issue which was looming the entire time even when they peaced up over one issue.

After Mal showed he was with Rory before him he want them dudes back.

I hope she can inspire women and girls to start listening to more, so all these stripper and IG female rappers will go back to their OF pages and poles.

Back
Top Bottom