The Combat Jack Show Thread

Again the opinion is dumb to YOU, cool.
More than one opinion but sure that should be obvious that's my take.

But that isn't the thoughts of everyone. As far as your comment on a possible interview, that is exactly the problem :lol: . The purpose of an interview should be to learn new information/ share ideas. You instantly go to him being "embarrassed" assuming he wouldn't be able to properly answer the questions. People take everything these days as a debate & swear that someone has to be right/wrong.
It's not about properly answering questions. Kanye just sounds like a dumbass sometimes.

Maybe you disagree but appearing to be a dumbass is embarassing to me.

There's a reason Ye would be in certain situations trying to be mad serious and not smile. Purposely have the stoneface around ppl in comedy. Dude at times would be obsessed with his image and try not to look like a joke.

When he's in his manic states though, it's 10× worse.

Also in terms of him talking about **** he don't know about can't the same be said for everyone telling a billionaire how he should run his business? How a Superstar entertainer should present themselves? How his music should sound etc etc
Yeah but I'm not talking about those ppl. I mean are those ppl getting the same attention and media coverage?

a bunch of **** most people don't have an inch of knowledge in, but constantly offer their "solutions" about whatever Ye is discussing at the moment, this works both ways.
If it works both ways so what?

Don't give a **** about random ppl who think they know better about xy or z.

looking dumb to the general public.... knowing the **** that the general public does on a daily ain't really an L to me :lol: . But we view these things completely differently it is what it is.

I'm just glad dude don't use his voice appeasing the public, & hiding his feelings because of some punkass scrutiny from the public.

WTF would Kanye do an interview to be "challenged" on his opinions on the world :lol:. Dude is out here stating what HE THINKS & HOW HE VIEWS things.

I'm not sure why people want him to not have an opinion so bad. Glad homie doesn't listen to the masses tho & actually isn't the human bot thats becoming the norm onowadays.

of course :lol:

When are you moving to Wyoming?

i don’t think he was scared of them personally but scared of what comes with them dudes . Seems like he was uncomfortable so he wanted to say what he needed to , to remove himself from the situation

I don't think he's scared of what comes with it. I think he didn't feel the need to stay in a hostile situation arguing.

I can't blame him. I'm not going to keep arguing for the cameras and your viewers to promote your show.

He didn't back down and he wasn't submissive. He did get defensive quick, but he knew what it was. He probably thought, because they were older it would be different.

Finally made it through both parts of the Ye interview.

The music portions were cool, but his condescension towards Black people was throwing me off. Named all of those white folks as his "peers" but started throwing out n_ and b_ when it came to us :smh:

Nore is bugging by having a four and a half hour pod with Ghost and Rae. Why not break it up for the holidays?

:lol: :smh:

1637461450190.png

Back
Top Bottom