The Combat Jack Show Thread

AAC1A540-9EEC-49EB-9DF6-893DD9BA1047.jpeg

I believe it was just Joe and Royce at first and weirdo fans were calling for people so Joell joined

Joell was wild though, he was doing the

juelz-talking.gif

They got out of the Shady deal last year, Crook brought a possible deal to the table with a major. Joe said after the bad Shady contract, I'm not doing another bad deal, tell me more. Royce said I'm not doing it as a threesome without Joe.

So they never said no, but Joell was calling them liars and that they said no. Joell was going back and saying well Joe is a podcaster and said he was retired to justify it.

On one occasion Joe wasn't wrong on this and Joell looked wild. 🤷‍♂️ At first it was Royce and Joell going at it, and Joe was quiet. He was befuddled because Joell couldn't justify what he was doing. I was too.

I believe it was just Joe and Royce at first and weirdo fans were calling for people so Joell joined

Joell was wild though, he was doing the

juelz-talking.gif

They got out of the Shady deal last year, Crook brought a possible deal to the table with a major. Joe said after the bad Shady contract, I'm not doing another bad deal, tell me more. Royce said I'm not doing it as a threesome without Joe.

So they never said no, but Joell was calling them liars and that they said no. Joell was going back and saying well Joe is a podcaster and said he was retired to justify it.

On one occasion Joe wasn't wrong on this and Joell looked wild. 🤷‍♂️ At first it was Royce and Joell going at it, and Joe was quiet. He was befuddled because Joell couldn't justify what he was doing. I was too.
Wild how Joell was expecting love from Joe and Royce for the album when they're apparently being dissed throughout. That moment revealed at least Joell's intentions for me.

This made me remember why I can't listen to Mal for extended periods

It took ten minutes and two people for him to realize why Joe and Royce had a right to be upset.

Biggs knew dude was an idiot :smh:

Wack gotta be the worst OG i've ever seen. Hope he's doing real helpful **** out there otherwise. Saw some of the Game episode earlier and son already annoyed me coming out dressed like Kanye and fake rambling. Dope rapper with his own lane and sold millions of records and that still is never enough.

I swear. He a wild narcissist. Like, he makes NORE look tame in comparison :lol:

Idk what more from Game career he feels needs validation. Everything Game does/says over the past 10 or so years, has been a hunt for validation or him wilding and lying to impress people.

I only listened on a long drive, but the part with the Jacob ring, sounded cringe. I bet it was cringe to watch too :lol:

Sad the way Game has fallen off. It was largely due to him being nonstop corny. I knew it was over once that India Love nonsense happened.

I swear. He a wild narcissist. Like, he makes NORE look tame in comparison :lol:

Idk what more from Game career he feels needs validation. Everything Game does/says over the past 10 or so years, has been a hunt for validation or him wilding and lying to impress people.

I only listened on a long drive, but the part with the Jacob ring, sounded cringe. I bet it was cringe to watch too :lol:

He's the black sheep of the Deathrow/Aftermath/Dr Dre family. A lot of it is his own doing but I can understand it if you was signed to your idol then whatever happened happened and you basically got left for dead.

This pretty much sums up Game

Then he still bounced back with more great albums, more hits and it is a lot of _'s from every coast that **** with Game. He ain't really burned bridges and did _'s wrong. It's just that 50/interscope beef.

Wack gotta be the worst OG i've ever seen. Hope he's doing real helpful **** out there otherwise. Saw some of the Game episode earlier and son already annoyed me coming out dressed like Kanye and fake rambling. Dope rapper with his own lane and sold millions of records and that still is never enough.

And it's weird cuz Wack is obviously very business smart. I guess he feel like he gotta do this BS to keep his name out there, I don't get it. He been putting a big target on his head. 50+ years old getting into it with _'s on clubhouse over basically nothing.

And it's weird cuz Wack is obviously very business smart. I guess he feel like he gotta do this BS to keep his name out there, I don't get it. He been putting a big target on his head. 50+ years old getting into it with _'s on clubhouse over basically nothing.

This is what I thought when Nore said, I see you out with your wife.

We are quick to see these people have a "name" & ignore that they just regular humans. Wack aint no different than the millions of old heads who got out of the streets but still lowkey have a love for al the BS.

Damn sure not how i would wanna be living at 50 but some dudes have a need for drama consistently

Back
Top Bottom