The Combat Jack Show Thread

I had to go and find out what that was about. She brought the ether with the receipts in the whole thing.

She came early and got upset because they didn't stop everything and interview her and was pouting and then complained after and tried to get the alphabet people on them for being insensitive :lol:

There is a disrespect of urban media, but when they're no longer (pop)ular they want them.

Pimp Sharp vs Kazumi is some of the funniest **** you will see online. Just lost :lol:

And yup. It was only a matter of time, before the Cmac **** took off :lol:. Adam should really be the only one interviewing him. That was set up to fail from the jump. Buddy couldn’t wait till they mentioned T-Rell name :smh: :lol:

No Jumper ain't **** but Jerry Springer with a hiphop twist

And this ***** Joe really feels a way about the world noticing how much his world revolves around **** :rofl:

Which one of them podcasts girls yall ****in first?

Loreal
Marissa Mendez
Taylor
Mandii
That other girl who aint Mandii (edit: Weezy)
Demaris
Bridgette Kelly
Yee
Stephanie Santiago
GiGi Mcquire

For me its Demaris and Weezy

Which one of them podcasts girls yall ****in first?

Loreal
Marissa Mendez
Taylor
Mandii
That other girl who aint Mandii (edit: Weezy)
Demaris
Bridgette Kelly
Yee
Stephanie Santiago
GiGi Mcquire

For me its Demaris and Weezy

Who are Taylor and Demaris?

tgzwunsz6gy81.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 12.59.57 PM.png

:lol: :lol: :smh:
I'm dead at getting downvoted in your own subreddit.

Yeah I remember seeing the ads for that show it was like some controversial shock jock **** but purposefully done that way

Wouldn’t be surprised if Charla asked for that to have a chance to address it for that type of demographic

That being said a lot of blavity Twitter buzzwords and concepts being thrown around Willy nilly of course :lol:

Between Atlanta and this I peep how they tryna subtly give dude the rebrand for a real career. :lol: but I laughted @ “but these are words”

Pimp Sharp vs Kazumi is some of the funniest **** you will see online. Just lost :lol:

And yup. It was only a matter of time, before the Cmac **** took off :lol:. Adam should really be the only one interviewing him. That was set up to fail from the jump. Buddy couldn’t wait till they mentioned T-Rell name :smh: :lol:

The screenshots on No jumper just look trashy. :lol:

Whitboy with that goofy haircut and a surgery face broad across from him. I can't even click on they stuff.

The screenshots on No jumper just look trashy. :lol:

Whitboy with that goofy haircut and a surgery face broad across from him. I can't even click on they stuff.

Anything on there that doesn’t directly feature Adam and a rapper/industry person is some real life GTA radio bull **** :lol:

That episode was comedy.

He’s a real airhead. Has nothing of any real value to provide in entertainment. He’s either accidentally funny or great at being dumb.

Dude is the epitome of white privilege

Back
Top Bottom