The Combat Jack Show Thread

Y’all boys act like it’s a crime to dislike people based or what you’ve seen or their reputation. If someone doesn’t like me, IDGAF. I’m sure Brandon is doing perfectly fine despite me not rocking with him. Nothing wrong with calling it like I see it

To big. I would’ve had to shoot buddy. Can’t squabble at 5’11” 160 vs 6’4” 235 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magic33 Magic33 that bullet was meant for Brandon but have it your way
You can dislike him but you can't put your dislike to the side and have a honest conversation. :lol:

Bruh you can just look at certain people and tell they full of s***** :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the 00:13 second mark fool said people are scared to invest, then, at the 2:04 minute mark, he blurts out “Go invest it” :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Definition of a con artist. Straight clown

NO BANK IS GIVING SOME RANDOM A $100,000 loan without proof that you’ve legitimately earned money, have 6 or 7 figure job (or co-signer with that type of money), or you own a lucrative business.

Especially a black person, :lol: :lol:. Do all that lying for $10,000? :lol:

Listening to JBP and glad I’m not a street ***** and never pretended to be one … hearing these ****** talk about Webb , nitty and all this other **** exhausting lol

I thank God EVERYDAY that my parents were drug and alcohol free. Because ain’t no way :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain’t listening to no goof troop with tattoos on his face about money (unless it’s Birdman) :lol: :lol: :lol:. People out their rabid butt minds
I didn't want to sound like the washed old head so didn't say much, but I thought people messing with that Derrick Grace cat were wildin.
maxresdefault.jpg

Watched a Derrick Grace video where he pretty much broke down how to get a free gold chain by scamming the insurance company. :lol:

Dude said buy the chain, insure it, report it as missing, file a claim and collect the money. Might have mentioned melting the chain as well, I forget. :lol:

But yeah, the enlightened scammer dudes are interesting to watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom