The Combat Jack Show Thread

Timeout Ice not only 38, can't be. :lol:

1703133204775.png

To be fair though people used to say a lot of shock value tryna be funny **** on Twitter 2011-2015 before the Cosby and Trump and Weinstein **** shifted the culture IMO.

Not saying you defending it but this type of explanation never works for me. I lived through 90's comedy, early 2000's comedy, those "jokes" wasn't even funny, those read like some weirdo frustration. Comedians always make lightskin/darkskin jokes and it's relatable and witty. These are like dry humor disguising real feelings behind jokes.

The Ice rebrand has always been hilarious to me. From the 09 Twitter era he was a shock value Tweeter who created a lane for himself somehow in the Joe Budden/online music sphere. I don’t specifically remember those tweets but none of it is shocking at all, remembering how he carried himself during that time.

I used to enjoy Dame's interviews but he regurgitates a lot of the same stuff these days and for someone that has been saying for years he doesn't want to talk about Jay he has no problem talking about him

Seems like he's been in his own world and he's doing fine but there's a disconnect

I used to enjoy Dame's interviews but he regurgitates a lot of the same stuff these days and for someone that has been saying for years he doesn't want to talk about Jay he has no problem talking about him

Seems like he's been in his own world and he's doing fine but there's a disconnect
i dont see anything wrong with jay slander
refreshing i must say
so many kissing up to him
they afraid to be honest

I was thrown off when he just popped up after the Rory and Mal **** because I’ve only ever known him to be a Twitter troll/personality lol

To be fair though people used to say a lot of shock value tryna be funny **** on Twitter 2011-2015 before the Cosby and Trump and Weinstein **** shifted the culture IMO.

They got a chef who actually had a prosecutor position in his city because he used to be one of those type profiles on Twitter lol

It was a lot of profiles like that. That ***** Sunlade/meccapolis used to be on there wIlding out lol but done graduated to styling the BMF Kanan type shows with the 90’s dope boy gear. he smart enough to wipe his profile every now and then though lol

It’s not even about the wildness IMO for me. It’s moreso ICE. Like, LOOK at him :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s the last person who should talk about anyone

And these authority figures definitely are stupid for risking their careers. That’s the only real beauty of social media. It exposes everyone. From those in high positions, to regular civilians.

The legendary young guru, saying “cap”. We were just talking about the old heads using this mess wavycrocket wavycrocket embarrassing :lol: :lol:

And most jay-z fans (which I am) knows he’s stolen songs. The dude in the green Prada bucket hat sounds like a clown too. Trying to justify it :lol:

Last edited:
The funny thing is she thought getting with Rico Love would put her in a better position and then they fell out.

It's cool her and Wale squashed things.

Young Chris was under Rico also, nothing

Maybe signing to Wale would have been better short term(we would have heard more songs) but considering the way he operates and how he's been frustrated with his own career she would have been caught up with that too. Her manager who was Wale's business partner...is the one who brought her to Rico

She co wrote 4 songs for H.E.R. Won a Grammy and Academy award in 2021

The Cloud was originally her song too

The legendary young guru, saying “cap”. We were just talking about the old heads using this mess wavycrocket wavycrocket embarrassing :lol: :lol:

And most jay-z fans (which I am) knows he’s stolen songs. The dude in the green Prada bucket hat sounds like a clown too. Trying to justify it :lol:
dont forget
the dream ghostwrote for him too
i believe that nawghtyhare guy made a thread
and a post
about it a few years ago

Dame had a movie and talks about stories from 20 years ago more than promoting that

People talk about Irv and Ashanti. Dame's only relevancy in our culture is talking about Jay, and he made it that way.
Dame got nothing new to add nowadays. Sat in front of the 85 boys, on their network, talking about "nobody else but me has a network". Getting more out of touch the older he gets.

Dame needs to get out of the entertainment industry (of course I don’t know what other ventures he has currently so, I could be wrong)

He’ll forever be a legend to me and one of the guys on my Mount Rushmore of executives. Major part of my childhood.

However, he needs something new and different. The entertainment industry has drained the heck out of dude. He needs to find another outlet beyond music, movies, etc.

He needs some new ventures to get his mind off the past. The more he “chases” the Rocafella movement and lives off the past, it’s gone to get worse. He keeps trying to catch fire in the bottle. The entertainment industry has passed him by and he needs a break.

He reminds me of Bodie off the wire. He needs a clean break and cleanse from the industry.

Fashion, entertainment, music, etc he needs a break from It all. Those industries are saturated as heck anyway

Back
Top Bottom