The Combat Jack Show Thread

This baggy bell bottom pants covering your whole shoe is not dope. I don’t care how many celebs do it.

kanye made it popular but people don’t understand he was only wearing it like that cause he gained weight, same with joe

kanye made it popular but people don’t understand he was only wearing it like that cause he gained weight, same with joe

Is that where it came from? I know baggy **** been kinda back for a few years. I remember Big Sean and Ferg did a video with baggy *** clothes and Jacob watches. I know everything comes back but this is a look we don’t need.

Is that where it came from? I know baggy **** been kinda back for a few years. I remember Big Sean and Ferg did a video with baggy *** clothes and Jacob watches. I know everything comes back but this is a look we don’t need.

it was coming back but certain people def wearing it due to weight

They can have that baggy mess.

60% of all dudes in prison/jail from the 90s and 2000s locked up because baggy clothes prevented them from outrunning the coppers :lol: :lol:

I’m a frail, skinny dude. I’ll never go back to baggy. I wish I could eliminate all my fits from 2002 - 2007. (Except my shoes, my shoe game forever been proper).

60% of all dudes in prison/jail from the 90s and 2000s locked up because baggy clothes prevented them from outrunning the coppers :lol: :lol:

I’m a frail, skinny dude. I’ll never go back to baggy. I wish I could eliminate all my fits from 2002 - 2007. (Except my shoes, my shoe game forever been proper).

Those baggy clothes felt good but that look is horrible. Never going back.

Baggy pants and open laces had us ****ed up out here in the 90s.

mal needs black cohosts

I been saying for years the real show is him and demaris

rory and julian nerd the show out

mal was like this on the jbp

people only remember when mal and rory were already disgruntled and dialed it back

he used to be like this every ep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom