The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

I come back to this thread. And once again. Wildin
laugh.gif

Sara. New heights. Maybe you have an actual reason to "go hard" as I apparently often do, but still… W for Canada
laugh.gif
(your countries W-L record isstill !!%!%%! awful (be clear) but it's a start if you will.)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

ill william drops the science...

and for good reason...-hint hint-

but nah, truthfully, if I found out my chick was cheating...

I'd be a little hurt...but its not like that's not something I think about....sometimes a little too much....but still...

y'all dudes act like I don't even consider it....but I mean...that's the way the cookie crumbles...

I have my word still in tact, my personal pride I'm being able to say "I'm not the screw up, I'm a stand up dude"

I mean (()) is always gonna be there...if my girl cheated on me...I WOULD be single, right? I would most likely, and forgive me brit, slay a chick within a day.....

I'd prolly write off girls for years, like my teen years, and continue to slay chicks with no guise or intentions of an exclusive relationship...

but, In that same scenario, when I do settle down again, and find a chick I develop feelings for, who doesn't cheat on me....

then, ill have deserved that...and it'll be an honest and imo, "correct" relationship for marriage and eventual life with...

I just don't understand the guise of a commitment, when you aint COMMITTED...

and you dudes say "you can't trust em," I say "can you blame them?"

I mean, I know I'm not talking crazy, enough people are agreeing with me...

imo, its kinda lame to have this artifical reality some of you cats kinda create...

instead of doing it the honorable way, and being an honest dude....you play it how you play it...so ultimately, if you get caught...you don't really care...I mean, you might miss your ex "main" from time to time...but its not like you're THAT hurt....not like if you were
"blinded" or "missing out on all that (())"

I just don't understand that train of thought, and at the same time y'all saying its cause you can't trust the very chicks you're cheating on...

these chicks get jaded....

this is how a majority of heterosexual girls become jaded.....a lot of them lash out with promiscous behavior....from reasons ranging from, but not limited to

not wanting to get hurt so they don't develop feelings,

feeling like 'aint none of these dudes good, f- em" just like a majority of men complain...

they think that's how reality is...that's how all relationships work, and that's how it'll always be

I could even argue a number of girls become lesbian because of REPEATED encounters with dudes like y'all...

think of the chick that's only been in 3 comm relationships, and finds the 3rd guy she's delt with, given herself to, is cheating...and lied...

I mean, is she supposed to keep wanting to go through that same cycle?

but if she smashes without commitment, she has to be careful, because, you know, there's a stigma attached....

but back to me asking YOU dudes...

how would Y'ALL feel if YOUR "main" was getting it popping just as much, if not MORE than y'all?

you CAN'T be mad...I mean, logically...
Yea its like if your with somebody your always going to look back on people from the past on what could have been. But don't think your"main" doesn't ever think the same thing sometimes.

^is that virtually impossible for anyone else to read? I get it when it's 3 or 4 lines. But you get to a point, where they call them paragraphs.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^is that virtually impossible for anyone else to read? I get it when it's 3 or 4 lines. But you get to a point, where they call them paragraphs.
it's eNPH

nah, i like to break up each complete thought with a line...

it's just how i type...it's a visual thing...

and last night, i was extra blowed on the SK, so posts were....getting lengthy...

okay, i swear, imma stop posting on her name....
laugh.gif

^Well visual it's annoying. Also you can type your ellipsis's with alt and : keys instead of just pressing the period a bunch…

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^Well visual it's annoying. Also you can type your ellipsis's with alt and : keys instead of just pressing the period a bunch…
oh so sowwy…

(p.s. i used alt+:, just for you)

Damn what the hell is this thread about, anybody wanna feel me in on whats goin on,

and before anybody says just read the thread, this thread doesnt look like it has alot of pics in it, 18 pages of text and little pics = a thread that dakingiiwill not read
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Nope. If I'm going to cheat or even have the thought of cheating I'd end the relationship before hand. As soft as it sounds a relationship is a commitment and if you or the other person involved isn't ready to make it then avoid getting in one.
That's the same thing Pops told me

Back
Top Bottom