Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

2121624b3ff73d4aefb408c307e6ec83e803c91b.JPG

pimp.gif
I would wreck
I'd french.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif
smh.gif

enPHAN's lady, if you're reading this, he didn't mean anything by it, it was a hypothetical question...

On another note:

... I ain't nobody's alter ego so...
indifferent.gif
... plus you wear enyce, though
tired.gif

go somewhere.
did i say you were somebodys alter ego??? im gonna recommend you and I R Angae for 1st team all defensethis year
happy.gif

on a s side note
eyes.gif
i havent rocked enyce since 03. yeah i was gassed cuzthey cut me a check so a made a bad sn choice. but u still a duckmouf *** broad....its cool tho u half way cute
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

lol, naw, I'm like nokia, cause she can't hit me up when I'm out of her range....

she's maintaining that me answering a hypothtical means I'm "doing dirt"

smh@dom

exactly why I don't post her pics

my bad bo, i just read the thread, I saw the pic and was like
pimp.gif
...but still
devil.gif
laugh.gif

enPHAN you'll be aigh, shorty kinda trippin' but I can see where she's coming from
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by enyceking

laugh.gif
smh.gif

enPHAN's lady, if you're reading this, he didn't mean anything by it, it was a hypothetical question...

On another note:

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

go somewhere.
did i say you were somebodys alter ego??? im gonna recommend you and I R angae for 1st team all defense this year
happy.gif

on a s side note
eyes.gif
i havent rocked enyce since 03. yeah i was gassed cuz they cut me a check so a made a bad sn choice. but u still a duckmouf *** broad....its cool tho u half way cute
grin.gif

Oh word?

You ain't FreshProduct my man, your quickstrike edits gon have to be faster than this.

I've also established you don't know what an alter ego is. You have a beautiful day, though
happy.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

On another note:

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

go somewhere.
did i say you were somebodys alter ego??? im gonna recommend you and I R Angae for 1st team all defense this year
happy.gif

on a s side note
eyes.gif
i havent rocked enyce since 03. yeah i was gassed cuz they cut me a check so a made a bad sn choice. but u still a duckmouf *** broad....its cool tho u half way cute
grin.gif
Yeah, I'm mad gay if you only knew how a man in an Enyce velour suit just gets my hormones raging.

enPHAN you'll be aigh, shorty kinda trippin' but I can see where she's coming from
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

On another note:

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

go somewhere.
did i say you were somebodys alter ego??? im gonna recommend you and I R angae for 1st team all defense this year
happy.gif

on a s side note
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Oh word?

You ain't FreshProduct my man, your quickstrike edits gon have to be faster than this.

I've also established you don't know what an alter ego is. You have a beautiful day, though
happy.gif

Get em!!!!

Originally Posted by Nawth21

no. and I think if someone is going to do that they owe it to their ahem, main, to let them know that they are seeing other people. I don't think there is a problem with non monogamous relationships as long as all parties involved are aware of the circumstances.
QFT, but as I got older I realized that I'm more of a monogamous relationship type of guy.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

iight so you just salty right now................she dont got the lazy eye

gotcha
nah, i said that so y'all NTers would stop professing your willingness to "smash" her....

she also stinks...like hot gabbage...

and she doesn't have ANY teeth...

and one of her legs is peg....

alien.gif
hot bath + dentures and we're good
pimp.gif
and who needs 2 whole legs
laugh.gif

Wow....I missed out on this thread. But uhh, yo...
roll.gif
hahahahahaha damn what a turn of events.

To answer the OG question, I don't believe in havin' a side girl when I have a "main". If I give a girl the title of my"girlfriend", then there isn't anyone else I'm gonna worry about. Don't get me wrong, I flirt from time to time, but it's neveranything serious. If it gets to that point, then I'll stop communication.

And eNPHAN, your girl, I mean EX, was trippin'....IMO. Thing is, I don't care.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! How I miss this?

I only skimmed that first page so I'll be back. But dudes talking about they too old? I'm scouting for a fresh recruiting class now. I need a new 5 with the swiftness.

DF!!!
you damn skippy ant you can never put all your eggs in one basket i learned that the hard way
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

On another note:

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

go somewhere.
happy.gif

on a s side note
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Oh word?

happy.gif

Get em!!!!

He tryna hit me with the okie doke, though...
grin.gif

Like... "If I put 'half way cute' at the end of that maybe dirty won't snipe me ."

Spoiler [+]
(I'm gonna report your @!*. what you thought?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you can be northsouthpoleking just in time for christmas
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
smh.gif

On another note:

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

go somewhere.
did i say you were somebodys alter ego??? im gonna recommend you and I R Angae for 1st team all defense this year
happy.gif

on a s side note
eyes.gif
grin.gif
28lc03b.gif

You just crossed the line!
mad.gif
mad.gif

That's a touchy subjesct...if you're serious with ya jawn I say no...and if you're gonna do it do it for sport...not for keeps...cuz that onlycause problems...girls like to feeL special if you got a jumpoff on the side they tend to give you sh.. For it...and if you wanna keep ya main piece you'llgive up the sides for her...

Back
Top Bottom