The concept of "old enough" and "jailbait" is a manmade construct and therefore not valid

intercrural?

laugh.gif

reminds me of what virgins do..

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

You'd probably be right if we were still living in a hunter/gatherer society...but really...we've progressed(and in some ways regressed) beyond that.

so whats your opinion then dirty on this subject? obviously the age 18 dont have a real significance in nature but in our society I can understand it represents adult hood.

[h1]Akon Jailbait Reveals Racy Self On MySpace[/h1]
May 11th, 2007 1:30 PM by Free Britney
danah-alleyne.jpg
We were pretty sure Hayden Panettiere had the jailbait market cornered, but she's apparently got nothing on Danah Alleyne.

While the dust is settling for Akon after his simulated rape of a 15-year-old Minister's daughter on stage in Trinidad, some racy photos of the girl have emerged ... on (where else) her MySpace page.

Danah Alleyne, or as she call herself on MySpace, "Diva Trixie," claims to be 19 and writes, "I'm a +%$@% oh well... ima +%$@%, ive got class, mess wid me and i'll kick ur *+%!"

We'll keep that in mind, Diva Trixie. Sounds like a line straight out of the Kristin Cavallari playbook from Season 2 of Laguna Beach.

Anyway. It seems to the Gossip that a 15-year-old searching for her identity may not want to go looking for it in an 18-and-over club... or an Akon show.

Just the same, Danah has posted a picture from the night of the controversial event (below), and the caption says, "girls nite out! best time!!"

Um, yeah. Not quite the way she described it the Trinidad Express.

The rapper is in hot water after inviting Danah Alleyne on stage, under the guise of giving her the chance to win a trip to Africa.

But the "trip to Africa," the Trinidad Express reports turned out to be more like a trip on the baloney pony. Akon was "turning, twisting and even flipping [her] body," "mimicking sexual positions" and "sandwiching" the girl with the aid of another performer.

The recent collaborator of Snoop Dogg and Eminem and tour-mate of Gwen Stefani was axed by his sponsor, Verizon, and may face legal action over his antics - what officials are calling a "simulated rape" of the girl.

possibly-bend-her-over.jpg

Look at her face, though. While our celebrity gossip writers aren't taking sides, this discovery certainly casts doubt on her supposed unwillingness to let Akon smack that.

Interestingly, since the posting of this story, which first appeared on TMZ, little Miss Danah set her MySpace page to "private." Hmm.

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/05/akon-jailbait-reveals-racy-self-on-myspace/#ixzz1TdWRCk4M

That said, I do NOT approve of this, which I find to be a completely different situation. The FLDS compound in itself constitutes a type of manipulation that renders their ability to consent to anything, even after becoming an adult, greatly minimized. For those who don't know, this is Mormon separatist sect leader Warren Jeffs who is currently on trial for marrying this 12 yr old.

jeffs2.jpg

Warren_kissing_child_bride_exhibit_2.jpg

the reason why we changed the age is solely because our life expectancy changed. folks stopped dying at 40-50 and started living to 70-80. If the life expectancy is 40-50 years old  your age of  entering adult hood would be 15 years old 

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

the reason why we changed the age is solely because our life expectancy changed. folks stopped dying at 40-50 and started living to 70-80. If the life expectancy is 40-50 years old  your age of  entering adult hood would be 15 years old 
I can agree to a point but it also has to do w/ our moral thinking changing. At some point it became "disgusting" for grown men to have girls as their wives hence the change in laws. 
OP on some other stuff tho.

I don't know. OP never referenced 12 yrs olds or even girls who look look like Little Lupe. Look again at the female in the Akon story. Yes ++++@ was 15, but she was in an 18 and over club. That alone should negate any type of statutory implications. I have seen it happen to the homies in person, and apparently it doesn't (because her moms ain't try'na hear that you never knew her age.- Ma$e). Like, we already in a place where females being carded, and we gotta card them again?

The Akon chic, Sexy1104, Babiicece, Twerk Team, all referenced by the OP are (were at the time) jailbaits who looked grown, hell not even just grown but hip hop video grown (actually that's what Cece and the Twerk team do now ironically).

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Physiologically, there is probably difference between a "Recently ripe" vagina and a has been ripe for a while one, just like buying fruit. You don't get the black, rotten bananas because you know they been ripe for a long time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
Too much real life! 

there are 7 year olds having periods.

OP needs a meeting with Chris Hansen.

I was going to start a thread about Warren Jeffs so I searched, didn't find anything, then used google and search related terms like jailbait and came across this one so I put my thought in here.

It's not like I just posted "bump." Other people have posted so the topic of the thread obviously has interest.

I don't see the problem. If I had started a new topic, that would overload the servers more.

Back
Top Bottom