>> The Curren$y x Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Mixtape Thread

Yeah you can tell what tracks seem a tad bit rushed(especially on Spitta's end) but it's all good

tape is
pimp.gif

Aye spitta been my dude... but i gotta new respect for wiz my fault for sleepin...

currensy first verse on surface to air is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but im feeling this

just wished they killed some more peeps instrumentals besides game's letter to the king.

a rockwilder freestyle would of been nuts

awwsome you weren't lying about "The Life", Wiz flow on that track is ill....

I ain't one to brag but if you ain't tryin to hear about the money drugs and women, then I ain't one to asssssk
Smoke so much that I'm goin brain dead, ho.es mad at me cause my phone off till my plane land
I tell her WOAH, slow down baby it's spitta with me it's enough to go round baby!

Its good not better than Flight School as mentioned. A lot of dope joints I see myself replaying to the death/

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

awwsome you weren't lying about "The Life", Wiz flow on that track is ill....

I ain't one to brag but if you ain't tryin to hear about the money drugs and women, then I ain't one to asssssk
Smoke so much that I'm goin brain dead, ho.es mad at me cause my phone off till my plane land
I tell her WOAH, slow down baby it's spitta with me it's enough to go round baby!

Wiz went in...

This tape is so necessary.

Wiz is growin on me... Spitta still that dude tho

Only thing i'll prolly have a problem wit is that the beats go on too long... it'll be no problem while
pimp.gif
tho
laugh.gif

lol one of them beats went on for like two minutes.

i was like any minute spitta or wiz is going to come back and smash a verse and nothing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

lol one of them beats went on for like two minutes.

i was like any minute spitta or wiz is going to come back and smash a verse and nothing
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was just bout to say these outros messing wit me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Its good not better than Flight School as mentioned. A lot of dope joints I see myself replaying to the death/

if so I won't both downloading. flight school was buns to me

Car Service, The Life, Surface To Air, and Over The Building are my favorite tracks so far

The beat for The Life has me like
sick.gif
every time

Back
Top Bottom