>> The Curren$y x Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Mixtape Thread

i think wizs flow and rhymes are just terrible compared to spitta or maybe its just im a big spitta fan

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Its good not better than Flight School as mentioned. A lot of dope joints I see myself replaying to the death/

if so I won't both downloading. flight school was buns to me

Download, my man. You won't be disappointed.

Now for this Wiz vs. Curren$y thing...

I wasn't really looking for one to outshine the other.

I see it more as a yin and yang thing. One compliments the other.

Wiz came with the charisma and Spitta came with mellow flow.

this.

I think its like people stated, Wiz had a lot of charisma and he finally found his niche. I thoroughly enjoy listening to this while I geeked.

Wiz Khalifa is terrible and makes this $!!% un-listenable. You guys call that charisma? Dude is boring as fukk.

laugh.gif
@ Wiz being the boring one. He makes this tape un-listenable?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Wiz Khalifa is terrible and makes this $!!% un-listenable. You guys call that charisma? Dude is boring as fukk.

Dude.....
indifferent.gif

I'm a wiz fan. What are the best songs from the mixtape though, as I've gotten mixed reviews about it and don't want to download crap.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This tape proves my theory. Put any one with charisma on a track with currne$y and curren$y will lose.

Not true imo, Curren$y was on tracks with weezy when weezy was good and held his own,

Its better to be somebody for one day then to be a nobody for your whole life.
pimp.gif

JETS

scott you always throwing shots at currensy...get off his $+*+...dude was on tracks w/ wayne when wayne was on his grind and he was holding his own.....wizcouldn't even drop 7 mixtapes within 7 months and keep people anticipating like currensy did....

don't get me wrong though, wiz flow on this mixtape is
pimp.gif
...but he sound so different from flight school...so if he has another mixtape where he rap likethis then guide me in that direction

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

scott you always throwing shots at currensy...get off his $+*+...dude was on tracks w/ wayne when wayne was on his grind and he was holding his own.....wiz couldn't even drop 7 mixtapes within 7 months and keep people anticipating like currensy did....

pimp.gif
...but he sound so different from flight school...so if he has another mixtape where he rap like this then guide me in that direction
Prince Of The City 2 is his last moment before getting all weird and Auto-Tuney..

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

scott you always throwing shots at currensy...get off his $+*+...dude was on tracks w/ wayne when wayne was on his grind and he was holding his own.....wiz couldn't even drop 7 mixtapes within 7 months and keep people anticipating like currensy did....

pimp.gif
...but he sound so different from flight school...so if he has another mixtape where he rap like this then guide me in that direction
Prince Of The City 2
Grow Season
Star Power

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This tape proves my theory. Put any one with charisma on a track with currne$y and curren$y will lose.

Not true imo, Curren$y was on tracks with weezy when weezy was good and held his own,

Its better to be somebody for one day then to be a nobody for your whole life.
pimp.gif

JETS
you aint never lie.

This mixtape is
pimp.gif
....I think I just became a Wiz Khalifa fan, I'venever listened to this dude once until I heard this mixtape.

I think they both went in on this tape. Wiz had some better hooks, Spitta has much better flow/bars. i wasnt really feeling Flight School, but i can say wizsounds alot better without all the autotune

Back
Top Bottom