>> The Curren$y x Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Mixtape Thread

I think Wiz > Curren$y, but Spitta still does his thing. I just always preferred Wiz.

This tape is really helping their publicity...def a good look...

they could have spit more bars to these long a&$ instrumentals though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Wiz outshining Spitta on these

IM SAYIN!

Dude is going in...dude is just a better artist IMO...and its a shame he didn't have as many features...or longer ones.

nah if u wasnt on wiz before this tape you aint gone really notice dude his mic presense is lacking a little even on the tracks he go first he sound like aguest artist he got bars tho.

Originally Posted by cartune

nah if u wasnt on wiz before this tape you aint gone really notice dude his mic presense is lacking a little even on the tracks he go first he sound like a guest artist he got bars tho.
I was though...thats what I'm saying...i feel like dude should have had a much stronger presence...

these beats aren't Wiz like...these are def curren$y selections.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Wiz outshining Spitta on these

IM SAYIN!

Dude is going in...dude is just a better artist IMO...and its a shame he didn't have as many features...or longer ones.
Exactly.

Spitta is iight on this but Wiz just got more charisma and clever bars and flow. I wanted to hear more Wiz is how i see it...

naa spitta outshined the shid out of wiz on some of these tracks
maybe like 2

At the end of the day though both these 2 dudes together is what i like to hear

wiz last mixtape was wack to me...couldnt get into that autotune @@@%...i %*!$# w/ his flow on this tape...currensy > wiz though...only thing that killscurrensy is his monotone voice but I've been rocking w/ him since the no limit days so I'm used to it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This tape proves my theory. Put any one with charisma on a track with currne$y and curren$y will lose. Wiz did his thang
do you not think that he was the better rapper?

theres a difference between being an MC and a rapper...I think Wiz is the better of the two. HOWEVER, they both are great and I like their catalogs...

i'll just go enjory the mixtape for what it is before this turns into another e-shoutfest.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This tape proves my theory. Put any one with charisma on a track with currne$y and curren$y will lose. Wiz did his thang
do you not think that he was the better rapper?

theres a difference between being an MC and a rapper...I think Wiz is the better of the two. HOWEVER, they both are great and I like their catalogs...

i'll just go enjory the mixtape for what it is before this turns into another e-shoutfest.
laugh.gif
Maybe I'm the only one on NT who feels this way. But Curren$y doesnt say anything that is jaw dropping and his charisma, flow, voicedoesn't make me wanna hear more so that's why I cant name one song I like from here beside "Where the cash at" and I have like 3 mixtapesfrom him (4 including this)

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Its good not better than Flight School as mentioned. A lot of dope joints I see myself replaying to the death/

if so I won't both downloading. flight school was buns to me

Download, my man. You won't be disappointed.

Now for this Wiz vs. Curren$y thing...

I wasn't really looking for one to outshine the other.

I see it more as a yin and yang thing. One compliments the other.

Wiz came with the charisma and Spitta came with mellow flow.

I aint gonna lie. I d/l this for Wiz. Didn't mind him changing up his style cuz he still dope. I aint gonna like I was ecstatic when I heard he was doing atape with Spitta since at the time I had one mixtape from him. I was almost just gonna skip it altogether but decided against it and I think I made a thread orrequested more Spitta mixtapes.

He's a good rapper but aint nothing about him made me fiending to come back or keep something on constant replay. From voice, lyrics to flow. I aint hatingbut it's w/e with him.

When dudes was boasting him about him while he was on YM I never paid any mind but I see why Wayne aint sweat him leaving the camp.

About this tape it's up to you if you wanna d/l it. Don't take my opinion as fact.

Only got 10 songs on constant repeat now
pimp.gif
11-15 is where it's at.Intro is that crack tho. Probably best song on the whole tape or The Check Point.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I ain't one to brag but if you ain't tryin to hear about the money drugs weed and women, then I ain't one to asssssk
That about sums up the tape.

Well since that's all my summer has been about, explains why I rock with this tape hard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As for the wiz vs spitta comparison, I'm not tryin to compare the two, as I appreciate both of them on a track together (great idea for them to do a tapetogether).....right now I don't think there is two better rappers to blaze to.

This joint is
pimp.gif
.... The people saying the beats don't fit Wiz i disagree. To me he's better on the soul beats than that Techno, Autotune, Pop stuff.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I ain't one to brag but if you ain't tryin to hear about the money drugs weed and women, then I ain't one to asssssk
That about sums up the tape.

Well since that's all my summer has been about, explains why I rock with this tape hard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As for the wiz vs spitta comparison, I'm not tryin to compare the two, as I appreciate both of them on a track together (great idea for them to do a tape together).....right now I don't think there is two better rappers to blaze to.

basically..couldnt have said any better...on a sidenote The Planes =
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dope mixtape. Am I the only person that didn't dig Flight School? I tried to give it several chances, couldn't get into it. I mean he has some dopesongs on there, but overall I didn't dig the tape.

Back
Top Bottom