>> The Curren$y x Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Mixtape Thread

^ Yup. yall should give my dude a fair chance and do what I did for Curren$y when I heard they were doing this tape.

Go and get Prince Of The City 1 & 2, Show & Prove, Grow Season, and if you want go see how he switched up his style on Star Power and then droppedFlight School

Second listen and I really need a blunt to enjoy this mixtape...I be feeling left out

This joint is cool
pimp.gif
. I like Flight School better though.

Car Service
pimp.gif
(needs to be mixed better though)

All Over
pimp.gif

The Planes
pimp.gif

Fly _ Do Fly Things
pimp.gif

The Life
pimp.gif
(Needs to be longer though)

Over The Building
pimp.gif

Rollin Up
pimp.gif

Joint is pure Brad Piff. Straight ridin music to zone out to @ night right before the Summer ends

one thing that bugs me about this tape is how +$+#*+$ QUIET it is...and i got the link straight from Wizs' twitter...!*%% is turned all the way up andstill quiet

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm surprised this thread hasn't given the song "Surface To Air" a lot of props, I had to have replayed this joint like 5 times in a row last night when I was cruisin high as a kite......

Pickels tomatoes onions mayo mustard and ketchup....the works
Drivin in a aquafina truck to the club cause wiz told me that these bit.ches was thirst
Crash test dummey honey need a helmet cause she jumpin head first, it's amazing how I get so high and stay so down to earth!
sick.gif

Ol' sucka a.ss n_ go somewhere and fu.ck yaself cause ain't nobody fu.ckin wit us
You didn't put a hunned on it then you can't hit it, me & my n_ wiz will smoke a ounce in one sittin'...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Curren$y aint that good anyway. Dude is pretty boring by himself.

I kind of agree. Although, I DO like Curren$y on this tape...
Wiz got a bright future tho. I'm not gonna do the "This Mixtape >> That Mixtape" thing.
I'll just appreciate this joint, cause too much of that comparison stuff dilutes your perception of the presented material.

just listened to the layover (kinda skipped it over)

wow that joint is smooth

spitta goes in on that too.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm surprised this thread hasn't given the song "Surface To Air" a lot of props, I had to have replayed this joint like 5 times in a row last night when I was cruisin high as a kite......

Pickels tomatoes onions mayo mustard and ketchup....the works
Drivin in a aquafina truck to the club cause wiz told me that these bit.ches was thirst
Crash test dummey honey need a helmet cause she jumpin head first, it's amazing how I get so high and stay so down to earth!
sick.gif

Ol' sucka a.ss n_ go somewhere and fu.ck yaself cause ain't nobody fu.ckin wit us
You didn't put a hunned on it then you can't hit it, me & my n_ wiz will smoke a ounce in one sittin'...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

good lord
pimp.gif

Glad to see you caught that metaphor fam
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I'm not gonna do the "This Mixtape >> That Mixtape" thing.
I'll just appreciate this joint, cause too much of that comparison stuff dilutes your perception of the presented material.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

just listened to the layover (kinda skipped it over)

wow that joint is smooth

spitta goes in on that too.
Man the beat alone is straight piff, too smooth and chill, perfect joint for spitta to kill.

no idea this joint dropped. be back with a synopsis following the weekend.
"FS jet set, where haven't we been yet!"

Back
Top Bottom