>> The Curren$y x Wiz Khalifa "How Fly" Mixtape Thread

i dont understand
laugh.gif

Wiz is even better now and his hooks are
eek.gif
. He doesnt need autotune but ithink he just tryna really find his sound like on that last mixtape, songs like "Shame" are
pimp.gif
eek.gif

But anyways my favorite track on this is Fly ___'s do Fly Things
pimp.gif

Oh heaven forbid I don't like Wiz Khalifa... sorry. He is a terrible rapper, has no identity of his own, and is incredibly lame to listen to.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i dont understand
laugh.gif

Wiz is even better now and his hooks are
eek.gif
. He doesnt need autotune but i think he just tryna really find his sound like on that last mixtape, songs like "Shame" are
pimp.gif
eek.gif

But anyways my favorite track on this is Fly ___'s do Fly Things
pimp.gif
EXACTLY!

Wiz is that dude

dude has his own cadence and presence on tracks that just brings that...i hate to say...swagger to tracks that takes it to that whole other level.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't given the song "Surface To Air" a lot of props, I had to have replayed this joint like 5 times in a row lastnight when I was cruisin high as a kite......

Pickels tomatoes onions mayo mustard and ketchup....the works
Drivin in a aquafina truck to the club cause wiz told me that these bit.ches was thirst
Crash test dummey honey need a helmet cause she jumpin head first, it's amazing how I get so high and stay so down to earth!
sick.gif

Ol' sucka a.ss n_ go somewhere and fu.ck yaself cause ain't nobody fu.ckin wit us
You didn't put a hunned on it then you can't hit it, me & my n_ wiz will smoke a ounce in one sittin'...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never have and never will I be able to get into Curren$y for some strange reason.

Maybe it his voice/delivery, or probably the fact that he's 30 rapping about playing Nintendo 64's

Wiz is cool in my book and one of the hottest young dudes doing it right now , but this tape isnt what I expected it to be.

my homeboy told me to check this out on last.fm
came here to see what yall think about it. guess i'll give it a dl now

Car Service
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drunk Dialing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Checkpoint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Over
pimp.gif

First mixtape I can listen straight through in a while.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

How do yall like Wiz so much? I mean hes alright, killed a couple tracks, but his voice and flow are just annoying to me

Curren$y rips this whole tape tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm surprised this thread hasn't given the song "Surface To Air" a lot of props, I had to have replayed this joint like 5 times in a row last night when I was cruisin high as a kite......

Pickels tomatoes onions mayo mustard and ketchup....the works
Drivin in a aquafina truck to the club cause wiz told me that these bit.ches was thirst
Crash test dummey honey need a helmet cause she jumpin head first, it's amazing how I get so high and stay so down to earth!
sick.gif

Ol' sucka a.ss n_ go somewhere and fu.ck yaself cause ain't nobody fu.ckin wit us
You didn't put a hunned on it then you can't hit it, me & my n_ wiz will smoke a ounce in one sittin'...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

good lord
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

scott you always throwing shots at currensy...get off his $+*+...dude was on tracks w/ wayne when wayne was on his grind and he was holding his own.....wiz couldn't even drop 7 mixtapes within 7 months and keep people anticipating like currensy did....

don't get me wrong though, wiz flow on this mixtape is
pimp.gif
...but he sound so different from flight school...so if he has another mixtape where he rap like this then guide me in that direction
Always throwing shot? You mean 2 posts in the Currensy/Wiz thread and 1 posts in here? How bout you get off my *+!% sir and keep it pushing

naa i noticed this too

i just never pointed it out every currensy thread u come in with something -

doesnt bother me or anything different strokes for different folks

im just saying lifelessons aint lying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

naa i noticed this too

i just never pointed it out every currensy thread u come in with something -

doesnt bother me or anything different strokes for different folks

im just saying lifelessons aint lying
laugh.gif

You be hard pressed to find me post negativity in any currensy thread other than this and the currensy/wiz thread that came up last month. Bet on it

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Is it me or is khalifa flowing like Cudi on this tape?

before the swagger-jacking claims start flying, remember Khalifa was doing this WAY before Cudi even started getting on.

Back
Top Bottom