The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

what are we doing ... 
indifferent.gif

Good stuff...I got goosebumps when they announced the trade with NE because it was set in stone at that point
pimp.gif

We gave up a 3rd and got a 4th. Next, we need to take the best offensive tackle at 59 if Burnett, Nate Allen, and Chris Cook are all gone. Then maybe try to trade into the 3rd and take Myron Lewis or Akwasi Ansah

so don't we have to trade roy e now? maybe instead of an extra pick to move up and get a safety or tackle we just give roy e up ...

You would think so.

Felix, Barber, Choice, Miles, Roy, Dez, Crayton, Witten, Bennett... far too many dudes to get the football to. Edit: Oh, Olgetree, too.

Trade Roy and/or Barber, maybe Bennett, too? I don't know.

I feel like we could put together some kind of package to get an established safety, rather than trading up in the draft.

We complained about not running the football enough last year. Now add Dez to the mix...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You would think so.

Felix, Barber, Choice, Miles, Roy, Dez, Crayton, Witten, Bennett... far too many dudes to get the football to. Edit: Oh, Olgetree, too.

Trade Roy and/or Barber, maybe Bennett, too? I don't know.

I feel like we could put together some kind of package to get an established safety, rather than trading up in the draft.

We complained about not running the football enough last year. Now add Dez to the mix...
laugh.gif
the rumblings from dallas sportswriters are barber/spears and roy e are as good as gone if someone takes them ...

the dolphins at #40 are trade bait again as they would probably love marion barber and/or marcus spears ... it's probably going to take both in order to move up and get that pick cuz parcells is a !*%! when it comes to picks/players in the draft ... if jerry values a safety/tackle that high and he doesnt think they'll drop, hopefully we move up ...

i really don't know what to think ... we didn't really need dez bryant and i think golden tate is as good or better, but damn i'm kind of hyped on the potential and the fact that he has a chip on his shoulder and cried his eyes out ... if he pans out
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
but we need a safety and OL depth ... maybe we can slither our way up and grab Roger Saffold or Charles Brown ... if not, we need to land Nate Allen or Reshad Jones ...  when it comes down to it, we still have two GLARING needs on our football team ... maybe Doug Free steps up and we only have one need ... if that's the case, you get Allen or Jones and call it a day ...

if we walk away tomorrow with one of the 4 aforementioned players, i'll be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm still not giving up hope on us trading for Antoine Bethea.
grin.gif
or gaither from bmore ... now there's something i would love ... and if you all haven't already gone over to www.dallascowboys.com , i suggest you do so and watch the videos in left corner ... jerry jones looking ecstatic about getting dez and dez looking like hes gonna rape the league
laugh.gif

I can NOT remember the last time the Cowboys actually drafted a player that I wanted.
laugh.gif
Boy, this feels so good. Honestly, since Bryant will be a rookie, I think Roy will be with us this year, but next year, scratch his name off the depth chart ...

Ed Werder said someone from the Cowboys camp is talking about Michael Irvin mentoring Dez over Deion. Someone tell me what the difference would be between the two...

Originally Posted by 0cks

Ed Werder said someone from the Cowboys camp is talking about Michael Irvin mentoring Dez over Deion. Someone tell me what the difference would be between the two...
Mike knows how to play reciever, Deion doesn't. 

Although, Prime would be able to offer Dez some insights on how a corner thinks, and that could help Dez truly learn the game and how to attack different things. 

I am so incredibly pissed Dez is a Cowboy, but congrats to you guys.  You just don't know the pain I will have to suffer thru within my family. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good luck ya'll.  

Originally Posted by 0cks

I love Mike, but eww, definitely wouldn't want Irvin doing so ...

damn i would love to take a job as a cowboys grunt man in the draft room ... to just sit there and listen to their thinking would be
pimp.gif
like at this very moment what are they thinking? in the video jerry said he didnt want to give up the 2nd round pick for anything but Gaither or Bethea would be fine with me ...

and then we have some trade bait ... in my ideal world we trade any combination of barber/spears/roy e/carpenter and maybe a 4th for another 2nd round pick and walk away with two of those 4 players i mentioned earlier ...

What I'm sayin is what's the problem these NFL shot callers have with Deion? We know he's sort of a self promoter but he seems like he really relates to these kids. I'm thinking they're scared b/c they feel that they can't control him

just looked on the Cowboys website and says that Dez will wear 88, not sure how i feel about that
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom