The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

OJ Atogwe is the only safety we MIGHT have a chance at, but I've heard no interest in him from the Cowboys so far. He's still a restricted FA I think?

And Kev, Bethea Dream is dead.
laugh.gif
unless you're talking about trading next year picks..
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

And maybe Spears to play tackle there? Or Bennett to pair with Clark?

It can happen. It should happen.

You're in the business; find a way to get in Jerry's ear about this.
laugh.gif

I like the Sean Lee pick. Brooking will be 35 in October. They only have Bobby Carpenter and Jason Williams on the inside and this is probably Bobby's last year.

Good Draft This year.. Cowboys organization actually game planned this year.. This years schedule looks nuts... I just moved to texas.. So Im gonna be attending a MNF game..Yezzzur!

Yahtzee.
pimp.gif

Mayock's instant analysis:
Back to back small-school kids, I love it. Ansah is one of my favoritedevelopmental prospects in the draft, from IUP. He's a 6-1, 207 poundcorner that run a sub-4.4 40 at the Ohio St. Pro Day. He may be raw,but he will provide immediate help on the Cowboys' special teams. Hehad 7 return TDs and can be a gunner and a jammer as well. If hestruggles on the corner, he's big enough and physical enough to playfree safety, and I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the plan forthe Cowboys.

Yes sir. And we traded down to get him and add another pick.

Mike, I bet two of these last three picks are offensive linemen.
laugh.gif

Jerry is about to be on NFL Network.

And I'm 100% OK with not having a lineman so far... None of the guys in this draft were gonna come in and beat out Doug Free... Unless they trade for someone, our line for 2010 is in place...

i'm lovin the draft ... absolutely loving it ... it seems dez and ansah were just mean to happen ... the dude has measurables for days and has the ball skills we need ... could be a STEAL if he comes in and plays free safety ...

We got AOA
pimp.gif
Great pick! Forget Sam Young...don't we already have that in Pat McQuistan? Except Pat is probably way better.

There's still a lot of free agents left out there...looks like a lot of NFL teams were waiting to see how the draft played out before signing/re-signing players. Flozell coming back is still a possibility
laugh.gif

well, hopefully dez is gonna be the @*$%! lee seems like he's gonna be a decent pick up ... ansah could be our starting FS this year, but most likely next year ... i dont see anyone else helping us except maybe wall as a 4th or 5th corner ...

Here's to Dez panning out ...

Apparently, we pretty much guaranteed Scott Sicko a roster spot if we were to sign him as an undrafted free agent, but he decided to go back to school because he wasn't drafted.
laugh.gif

My question is, why would a fourth tight end make the team?
The decision to pursue one's education in place of a pro footballcareer is an understandable (and commendable) one. But that doesn'tseem to be at the heart of Sicko's decision -- it appears to be moreabout the prestige of having a draft pick attached to one's name. Andthat's where the decision seems odd. If Sicko had legitimate NFLpotential -- and judging from the way the Cowboys were pursuing him(basically telling him that he'd likely have a roster spot), it seemshe did - why should it matter?
Oh, and Owusu-Ansah won't be ready for camp because he's still recovering from shoulder surgery.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

^^^Dude is going from playing to high school-lookin stadiums to the biggest stadium in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys don't have the biggest stadium in the world. Not even top 5 in the world..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

^^^Dude is going from playing to high school-lookin stadiums to the biggest stadium in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys don't have the biggest stadium in the world. Not even top 5 in the world..
roll.gif
roll.gif
uptight much?

Back
Top Bottom