THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

crane-s-sigh-o.gif

excellent execution
good good
TheOfficeStanleyNod.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I mean if Bane is in it...and people see bale in a wheelchair could possibly mean that bane broke his back...which forces him to adopt a robotic suit of armor a la Azreal...or we get a couple movies with someone taking over as batman/men. I don't think the latter is gonna happen.

I think Wayne at the end of the movie has a broken back and alfred is pushing him around in a wheel chair...setting up a long recovery period before nolan makes another bat movie dealing with bat's downtime since bane brock his back.

I really think if Nolan was gonna do an arc he should do the Long Halloween.

That ending would be dope.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

Nolan is the best at building up a movie.

EXCLUSIVE: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES TEASER TRAILER & POSTER COMING!

By SuperHeroHype

Jul 8th, 2011

SuperHeroHype has received word from a trustworthy source that the teaser trailer and teaser poster for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises is set to hit theaters with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 next week! We're hearing that the teaser trailer is a minute and 33 seconds long and will play in 3D  theaters, 2D theaters and IMAX 3D screens.

You can also expect the first trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and new trailer for Happy Feet Two to hit theaters with the "Harry Potter" finale. The first trailer for Contagion is also expected to be released, but not with "Harry Potter."

We're not sure when these would come online - it could be next week before "Harry Potter" comes out or after that weekend.

Opening in theaters on July 20, 2012, The Dark Knight Rises stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Daniel Sunjata, Nestor Carbonell, Matthew Modine, Tom Conti, Joey King, Brett Cullen, Chris Ellis and Josh Stewart.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

EXCLUSIVE: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES TEASER TRAILER & POSTER COMING!

By SuperHeroHype

Jul 8th, 2011

SuperHeroHype has received word from a trustworthy source that the teaser trailer and teaser poster for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises is set to hit theaters with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 next week! We're hearing that the teaser trailer is a minute and 33 seconds long and will play in 3D  theaters, 2D theaters and IMAX 3D screens.

You can also expect the first trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and new trailer for Happy Feet Two to hit theaters with the "Harry Potter" finale. The first trailer for Contagion is also expected to be released, but not with "Harry Potter."

We're not sure when these would come online - it could be next week before "Harry Potter" comes out or after that weekend.

Opening in theaters on July 20, 2012, The Dark Knight Rises stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Daniel Sunjata, Nestor Carbonell, Matthew Modine, Tom Conti, Joey King, Brett Cullen, Chris Ellis and Josh Stewart.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at a 1:30 min trailer
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If it's anything like this

im walking out into the theatre lobby and demanding they sell me a ticket
easily the greatest teaser trailer of all time, that line by michael caine killed it and when heath came on everybody in the theatre was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thats what he sounds like??
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i have HIGH expectations for this teaser even if they show no footage, i like how it seems like Nolan is overseeing every aspect of the film so he prob cut the trailer himself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw this.

Reminds me of Inception for some reason haha. But I can't wait for the teaser trailer.
There are some descriptions of it already out.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Earlier today we learned about Anne Hathaway’s training regimen for her upcoming role of Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises, and now Hollywood Life claims to have exclusive details about what the costume will look like.

“Anne’s outfit is more tactical, like the comic book, than the previous Batman movies,

Back
Top Bottom