THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Crazy weather we had here this past weekend, wasn't able to see TDKR for the 2nd time as planned. I have a question for ya'll though, I dunno if I really saw this scene or it was just my imagination but; any ya'll notice that after Bruce came out of the you could see a shot of a city skyline in the near horizon? I mean the reason I'm asking is that it made me think that the pit might be just around the vicinity of Gotham itself. Anybody notice or as it just me?

Just saw it and omg. but.. i have a question

when miranda tate asked bruce wayne to run away and take a plane anywhere they wanted to go.. what would have happened if he said yea? he just smashed the yambs and then dipped to go chill on the roof :smokin

^ reach. they made it clear that bruce fixed the auto pilot.
but man i am so pissed that i did not catch on the brand on Talia's back.

I know he fixed the auto pilot but you dont know for sure if he used it.

Also, didn't the lawyer say no one claimed the pearls but alfreds scene shows anne hathaway wearing them.

Maybe I'm reaching but I'm still looking dumb figuring out inception

Its not that no one claimed the pearls, but they were missing.. Meaning Selina had them still.

If i was in my prime it would of been light work tho

Was :lol: when I read this. Then when I saw username :rofl:

Well Bruce took them back when they were dancing. So I'm pretty sure he held onto them.

I'm all for interpretations but you can't be serious.
For real.
laugh.gif

Its like people NEED to see things to happen to believe it did happen. What other hints do you need other than the autopilot talk?

And people STILL think the end is some Inception type stuff?
indifferent.gif
How was Alfred suppose to know Bruce was still alive? He obviously though Bruce was dead, took his vacation, went to the cafe and saw Bruce. Its not like the movie ended with Alfred looking up and thats it. That would have been an Inception type ending.

- Batman Rises With Big Bounce Back Weekend, crossing $500 million in 10 days - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-1it
- Nolan has always been one for showing films to his actors before shooting and in between shooting, he talks about that all the time. Now he talks about the 5 films that influenced him while getting ready and shooting The Dark Knight Rises - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-1ik
- Tom Hardy...a rapper?!?! - http://afterthecut.com/2012/07/27/tom-hardy-amateur-rapper-video/

Nice. Wonder if it'll pass the 1B mark like the last movie

I saw this at a drive-in and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't paranoid. :lol:

Heard some screaming and became super aware and ready to hop in the truck and take off. Worried about a copy cat. Whatever though...I'm fine. Movie was :pimp:

I saw this at a drive-in and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't paranoid. :lol:
Heard some screaming and became super aware and ready to hop in the truck and take off. Worried about a copy cat. Whatever though...I'm fine. Movie was :pimp:

The shooting definitely hurt this movie. I cant blame anyone for being a little paranoid that something could jump off during the movie

Just saw it and omg. but.. i have a question
when miranda tate asked bruce wayne to run away and take a plane anywhere they wanted to go.. what would have happened if he said yea? he just smashed the yambs and then dipped to go chill on the roof :smokin
dude hadn't had none in ages and felt :smokin afterwards :lol: suited up and just chilled ontop of the building

If anyone has the Soundtrack.....can anyone tell me what song was played in the movie during the street war/Bat vs Bane street fight scene?

Thanks.

SO FAR THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER!!!

SMH @ MYSELF FOR NOT REMEMBERING RAS A GHOUL HAD AN OFF SPRING...I WAS LIKE WHY DA EFF DID THEY MAKE THAT PERSON HIS KID??? THAT DONT MAKE ANY SENSE...FF TO THE END... MIND = BLOWN

Saw it for the 3rd time in IMAX last night. MY favorite movie, ever, but that's probably because I've been waiting to see a Batman movie of this caliber since I started to appreciate film as I got older.

Back
Top Bottom