THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I saw it twice, Midnight release and then the day of. And seeing it with my family tomorrow. Tomorrow is true IMAX though for the first time.
I saw The Dark Knight 5 times in a week when it came out :nerd: lol

5 times lol. I thought I was its biggest fan cuz I went 3 times

Back broken is putting it lightly. He broke him completely. He had no hope in there. Period. He knew what the deal was which is why he tried to get the first shots :lol:

Nolan loves to leave endings to your own interpretations.

I'm thinking the alfred scene was alfreds death and he saw what he wanted to always see of Bruce.

^ reach. they made it clear that bruce fixed the auto pilot.

but man i am so pissed that i did not catch on the brand on Talia's back.

I noticed it.... whats it mean tho

LOS members receive a brand after they complete their training. Recall in BB, Bruce flips the branding iron onto a cache of gun powder in the LOS temple after refusing to kill the farmer.

Last edited:
Back broken is putting it lightly. He broke him completely. He had no hope in there. Period. He knew what the deal was which is why he tried to get the first shots :lol:

No lie... That scene was tough as hell to watch. He made Batman look weak as hell... I was like this is the dude Batman lookin mad average right now. :lol:

The way he broke Batman's mask at the end of the fight had me buggin. :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
Saw it again today. Picked up on one thing i complely missed the first time around. Miranda completely gives away the fact that she's working on the side of the League of Shadows during her fundraiser ball when she used the phrase, "restore balance". Heard that today and my mind was blown that i didnt pick up on it first time around.

Back broken is putting it lightly. He broke him completely. He had no hope in there. Period. He knew what the deal was which is why he tried to get the first shots
laugh.gif
No lie... That scene was tough as hell to watch. He made Batman look weak as hell... I was like this is the dude Batman lookin mad average right now.
laugh.gif

The way he broke Batman's mask at the end of the fight had me buggin.
eek.gif
mean.gif
If i was in my prime it would of been light work tho

We need a Christopher Nolan Bane movie.

Very serious, a movie about Banes story would be insane

Last edited:
If i was in my prime it would of been light work tho

:rofl:

You sure about that fam??? I mean dukin it out with Scarecrow and Joker is not the same as knucklin up with a certified BEAST.

Far as I'm concerened.... BANE 1 You 0. :lol:

Last edited:
That's reaching bro lol...

The movie was straight but the 2nd half of the film was kinda weak.

Agent :"so what's the next step in your master plan?"
Bane : "to crash this plane", que the epic music, " with no survivors"

Back
Top Bottom