THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

ive never given it much thought until you mentioned it, but you're right, catwoman didn't play a significant part in this movie. don't get me wrong, she didn't ruin the story a tall, nor was hathaway's acting bad (she did a really great job)
...its just the role of catwoman with respect to the main villian storyline (Bane) wasn't as big as harvey dent's role in the joker story.

I think it was because the Joker/2 Face were connected in a way with the whole corruption of good whereas Bane/Catwoman were really just 2 individuals coming into batmans life at the same time.

I procrastinated to go see it in the real imax instead of amc imax...now they are not showing it anymore :lol:

Still playing in Philly IMAX! I def need to go this weekend. Saw it in a regular theater first week but been procrastinating on going to IMAX.

I saw it in the Philly Tuttleman Imax and thought it was way too much of the screen. For comparison, I thought Ghost Protocol looked really good on that same screen. Would definitely have rather gone to King of Prussia's Imax for Dark Knight for sure.

Back
Top Bottom