THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

He went ham in that clip.

Mixture of pain and anger. He was going super speed :lol:

DECEMBER 3/4!

*Eli Manning* IT'S ON!

Last edited:
I wish Nolan would've taken the Ridley Scott approach and added 40 minutes to the movie, but beggars can't be choosers.  Still a great movie, but Dark Knight has it beat...

Warner Bros. Announces Dark Knight Trilogy Blu-ray Set

Available the same day as The Dark Knight Rises, December 4th, the trilogy set will include all three films on Blu-ray along with a collectible book that details the production of all three films.

The price for the set will be $52.99, but think before you buy as Warner Bros has also announced that another set called The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition will be released sometime in 2013.

25sbcsn.jpg

Me and my wife went and saw this last night and when Talia kicked the bucket we both just turned toward each other and shook our head..She was doing a really good job up until that final scene and then it was just like WTH did she just do?..

RFX, you probably don't know, but what will be different in the 2013 version from what you have read/heard? Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
i know its been discussed but i dont feel like searching through 135 pages.

What are some good comics to read that pertain to batman?

Best Buy is getting the exclusive steel book case:

Target gets 2 dope digi books:

I'm not a fan of digi books and will get the steel book from best buy.I already have steel books for The Dark Night and Batman Begins on blu-ray.

Last edited:
I want that Steelbook case, but I also want the 39.99 deluxe with the broken Cowl..... choices, choices

just going to buy the regular blu ray copy.. then picking up the Ultimate Collectors Edition blu ray next year.. hopefully theres more behind the scenes stuf on that one and banes backstory :smokin hopefully

This is the first time I've ever actually wanted to buy a special trilogy set/DVD/Bluray set of any movie.  Loved this trilogy. 

What the heck man! I can't wait that long for The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition in 2013! You're killing me Warner Bros!

I hate how there put out so many different special editions with different add ons, makes it really hard to decide which one is best. Wifey would kill me if she found o it I bought the same movie 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom