THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Already have the BR rip...
have you watched it?

mine stopped working 20 mins before it was over. 
mean.gif

I hate how there put out so many different special editions with different add ons, makes it really hard to decide which one is best. Wifey would kill me if she found o it I bought the same movie 3 times.
Truth be told.

And especially at 30-40 each.

It works flawlessly. It has the IMAX changing scenes. The audio is kind of low but that's to be expected since its only 1.2gb I think and it's also 720p.

Mine is 3.6gb and also has that IMAX screen changes, no problem with mine either. It'll hold me over until the Ultimate Collection comes out next year.

Blu-Ray.com review on The Dark Knight Rises:

Blu-ray review
Movie: 4.5
Video: 4.5
Audio: 5.0
Extras:3.5
Overall:4.5

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray, Overall Score and Recommendation

The Dark Knight Rises begs repeat viewings. The film so thwarts expectation that limiting yourself to a single viewing is to risk dismissing an amazing story and experience that only gets better upon each return. Nolan has accomplished something truly extraordinary with his Batman trilogy, and The Dark Knight Rises brings nothing but gratifying closure to three of the greatest comicbook movies of all time. Warner's 2-disc Blu-ray edition doesn't disappoint either thanks to an excellent video transfer, an exceptional DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track and a reasonably extensive collection of high definition special features. It isn't a perfect film or a perfect release, but it doesn't get much better than this. As trilogy endgames go, The Dark Knight Rises delivers on all fronts.

Link:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Blu-ray/21212/#Review

Last edited:
I have fought myself not to get the rip. Want to re-watch in full on glory. Plus a nice birthday gift for myself.

Watched the Dark Knight Rises yesterday. Really liked it a lot!

I thought it was the best movie of this trilogy. IMO.

waiting for ultra deluxe platinum combo trilogy pack with limited exclusives like bruce wayne's fingerprint to drop next yr....

I didn't know people we so upset about Talia Al Ghul (Marion Cottilard) died in the movie....Found the tumblr page devoted to it amusing...
http://peopledyinglikemarioncotillard.tumblr.com/

It was pretty bad. Worst thing about it is that she's a damn good actress.

she was is so dam fine in the movie :evil:

they are really trying to milk all the money outta this by coming out with a bunch of different versions

fixed. her accent is so :smh: :x :evil: thats the type of woman you ease into steady, on house of ballons steez.

Last edited:
Jokes aside, we know what he meant... and no.

She was perfect for this movie and Nolan's Batman. She was a real character, with fears, issues, confidence, everything.

Within the first few minutes, when Bruce caught her and she went from being the help into her Selina Kyle, I was sold. 

And she looked damn good too

tumblr_mdo89n2CWu1qz9qooo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom