THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Easy pass for dark knight rises blu ray... sad cause I couldn't wait to buy begins and the dark knight when they released. still tho, Anne Hathaway...

finally watched the movie... i like it but could've been a better... will re watch this weekend for another opinion....

BANE IS A BEAST

Seems like I'm in the minority but I loved it. I hold Begins in very high regard and the movie played off all the themes from it and the results from TDK. I loved every characters development through TDKR. Bane was that dude. It was definitely a fitting conclusion.

Just finished watching the trilogy.

If any one is interested, i think Amazon is still selling the Batman Trilogy Blu Ray for $32 shipped. I think that's a killer deal and it only took a day for me to recieve it.

i love love love the trilogy and tdk is still def one of my faves i liked the new one as well but bane's voice def kills me everytime i hear him talk lol

Today is the last day to see the exhibit for LA/OC/Southern California NTers. I posted some pics in the other thread, but I'll post some here too soon. It's a must see and it's free.

After going to the exhibit I actually ordered more Batman stuff :smh:

Yup.

Last edited:
Nice video at the 2:11 mark you really noticed how much he aged. From the time before he became Batman to the time where he was almost done being Batman in part 3. I wonder if that is makeup, camera work or just the natural progression of life?

Nice video at the 2:11 mark you really noticed how much he aged. From the time before he became Batman to the time where he was almost done being Batman in part 3. I wonder if that is makeup, camera work or just the natural progression of life?
at 2:11 the left is a scene of young bruce from begins. that movie makeup magic. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom