THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Just got done watching some of the extras; the bat mobile, the Bane/Batman fight, the armory, the pit, & the chant...nice...

i'm sure the answers have already been posted here..but i'm not about to go through 140 pages...couple questions...:

in the beginning...why did bane's men bring down a dead body then why did bane transfer i guess blood to dr paval?

Why was it important for Bane to allow one of his men to stay behind for the plane to crash?

got a couple more but these are at the top of my head...can't think of other questions i'm sure i had.

i'm sure the answers have already been posted here..but i'm not about to go through 140 pages...couple questions...:
in the beginning...why did bane's men bring down a dead body then why did bane transfer i guess blood to dr paval?
Why was it important for Bane to allow one of his men to stay behind for the plane to crash?
got a couple more but these are at the top of my head...can't think of other questions i'm sure i had.
Son I have so many questions about this movie...and it hasn't changed since the day I watched it over the summer. 

Some **** just did not add up for me...and no matter how many viewings I have to sit through I'm convinced it'll remain so.

Just not a fan at all...but I loved The Dark Knight. 

the body was to give the impression Dr. Pavel died in the plane crash. You hear talia mention this to bruce when she is shown the reactor and when the government does a facial reconganition on him.

One of the guys stayed behind because if you listened to when the CIA agent said he called in the pick up of bane and his men that he told them that one of banes guy's is on the plane so therefore the one guy had to stay behind and not allow for any more suspicion about the plane crash

Dark Knight trilogy box set for $28 on amazon, deal is LIVE!
I'm holding off on the special box set next year tempting but I will wait. :x
Amazon product ASIN B009JBZH54extra 5 dollars off if you share what you want for christmas (facebook promotion)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/holiday5off?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20

i got the trilogy already ..and in the box, there's a code to use to get a discount for the extras that will be included in next year's "ultimate" trilogy.

Just wanted to post since it's a cool pic.

Last edited:
Dark Knight trilogy box set for $28 on amazon, deal is LIVE!
I'm holding off on the special box set next year tempting but I will wait.
sick.gif

Amazon product ASIN B009JBZH54extra 5 dollars off if you share what you want for christmas (facebook promotion)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/holiday5off?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20
i got the trilogy already ..and in the box, there's a code to use to get a discount for the extras that will be included in next year's "ultimate" trilogy.
I was gonna wait till next year but if there's a coupon code I guess I'll just get this one then. 

I'm all set. No need to re-purchase the first two until the ultimate set comes out in 2013. I was very impressed with the transfer to BR. Then again it didn't come as a surprise. TDK a few years ago also had a wonderful transfer.

The bonus content is pretty dope. I wasn't aware that so much of this movie was not green screen. In particular the opening sequence.

The IMAX scenes look :wow: but honestly, the regular shots look so garbage :smh:

Just like TDK Blu-ray. It's gotta be the way the regular shots were filmed tho, because they looked garbage in the IMAX theater too.

Just watched it tonight and the regular scenes were definitely underwhelming but the scenes shot in IMAX were incredible in blu-ray.

Also, still very much in love with Anne Hathaway.... she was too perfect as Catwoman :wow:

never realized how bad Miranda's death was after watching it a 2nd time, i remember everyone posting about it a few months back :lol:

Just wanted to post since it's a cool pic.

No one else could have played this role. He was the perfect Joker

Rest In paradise
Eh, there's a lot of great actors out there who could put their own perspective on the character. When he was cast, people were mad about it. They didn't think a gay cowboy could play Batman's greatest villain. We never know how good someone will be at something until they do it.

Back
Top Bottom