THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Think I'll wait for the ultimate trilogy to drop on Blu Ray in 2013. About to re-watch it tonight. Then begin the trilogy all over this week
devil.gif

I'm curious as to what the collector's edition of the trilogy will include. I'm hoping for deleted / extended scenes from Dark Knight. I'm willing to bet there's a lot of stuff that had to be cut out in order to get the film down to a PG-13 rating. Unrated / Director's cut versions of this entire trilogy would be amazing

Watched it again last night. Sheesh at the way Bane broke Batman (literally). The crunching of the mask was sickening
sick.gif
 But I have been wanting to break someone's back over my knee all week though
laugh.gif

This movie needed to be longer. I wouldn't of eem mine if it was split into two parts like the twilight films. I need more Batman!

I thought this movie was really overrated

I did too. But I think the backlash on it might've been too much... I mean, yeah...people were saying it was better than TDK and somehow Hardy's Bane was better than Ledger's Joker. :smh:

But I think the people pushing back (myself included) and saying that this is a deeply flawed, disappointing film weren't wrong, but went a little too far? Maybe made this a little underrated, now? If that makes sense. :lol:

This movie needed to be longer.

That's some good trolling.

I was one of the only people in this thread to complain about this movie when it first hit theaters. The length of this movie is ridiculous, bores me to death. Hathaway's dialogue was embarrassing and ruins the movie.

But the movie was cool, I'd give it a B, maybe B+. I bought that trilogy pack because it was only $27 and I don't own the other two on blu

Last edited:
^Agreed.  This movie wasn't too long at all for me.  It could've been a 4 hour movie and I would've been satisfied or like dude said split up like a series instead of a trilogy.  I don't think the movie is overrated.  I just think cause it's Nolan and the success of TDK, people hyped it up to extremely high expectations.  If it was some no name director that made this nobody would say it was overrated. 

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what the collector's edition of the trilogy will include. I'm hoping for deleted / extended scenes from Dark Knight. I'm willing to bet there's a lot of stuff that had to be cut out in order to get the film down to a PG-13 rating. Unrated / Director's cut versions of this entire trilogy would be amazing

Of all the movies Nolan has done already available on dvd/blu ray, he's never offered an unrated or Directors cut or any deleted scenes. I doubt there will be in the collectors version. He's been quoted as saying, "I tend to try and weed things out on paper because it's crazy expensive to shoot things that aren't going to be in the film. It also takes up a lot of time and energy. Pretty much with all my films, there are very few deleted scenes, which always disappoints the DVD crowd."

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...0120912?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but this or the previous three are no way overrated to me. Ledger's Joker is > Hardy's Bane, but Hardy is still great. Might be my favorite actor out right now (This Means War notwitstanding).

Last edited:
If I have to check my watch during a movie then I'm definitely bored...happened too many times while watching TDKR.

Freestyle Bane :lol:

This movie bored me. I watched it in a theater after the hype died down. I've been trying to convince myself that I would have liked it more if the theater wasn't so empty. But Bane was unintelligible, the cops vs. inmates scenes were ridiculous, and Batman was sparse.

I really would've loved to see what this movie would've been like if Heath was still alive.  I think I read somewhere that if he was, Joker would've had a huge role in it,   Maybe would've been the MAIN villain again. 

So outside of a bunch of behind the scenes stuff I didn't miss out on anything buying the trilogy bluray boxset, right?

Back
Top Bottom