- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Will this be on sale? And how much is it retail?

DSC01445.JPG

A majority of the shoes will be on sale with the exception of maybe one or two. Highest size for the obsidian lunar wood is a sz.12 and those will be on sale. Carhartt laptop bag sold out for a minute, but if we did have it, it would be on sale. No idea on % yet, usually we will figure out everything in the morning. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. SALE going on through the weekend so take advantage.

BERT 1

HUSTLIN-ON-YOU didn't hear any word of those footscapes, but we will be getting two of the Bodega footscapes. We won't be getting the one exclusive to bodega tho

Dropped by today and picked up those Lunarwood+ and some griffeys. Thanks a lot and I'll try and stop by more often but it's just so far away from the east bay.
laugh.gif

^Enjoy good meeting you as well. If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me.

SALE GOES ON TILL SUNDAY.......Just to give you an idea 40% pretty much all kicks
wink.gif

Definitely worth the visit I got two pair for the price of one
laugh.gif
 Question, do you guys carry SB Dunks?

^ Not a skate shop so we wouldn't carry any SB's. We do have a Tier 0 account which is more limited.

Orlando Pennys only have a size 8 left. But if your a 11 we have Pewter Foamposite in a sz. 11 for 40% off. That's a steal price for foamposite.

@DJBBert - sorry i missed the sale this weekend...will definitely try to come by the store sometime in the next week or so. Been following the blog though - you all getting the lunar spiders?

No Idea. I know that the Lunarspiders x undercover is a limited release. We ordered both colorways as well as some pieces of the apparel. Check with our blog as soon as we get them in or know a release date it will be posted right away.

DROPPING THIS SATURDAY 5.28.11

Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium Denims. Dark Obsidian, Dark Obsidian, Metallic Bronze. 318775-404

Nike Air Footscape Woven Motion TZ. Granite, Medium Grey, Hazelnut. 417725-002

Nike Air Footscape Woven Motion TZ. Hazelnut, Grit, Black. 417725-200

Denim AF1 are definitely clean. Both footscapes are limited and part of the BODEGA pack.

**PICTURES UP ON tHE BLOG**

BERT u.N.o

New Neighborhood and WTaps in Store 6.2.11.

Neighborhood B.I. Jackson Shirt. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Original Fake. Savage T-Shirt. Available in White and Black.
Neighborhood Original Fake. Skull & Bones T-Shirt. Available in White and Black.
Neighborhood Filth & Fury T-Shirt. Available in White, Black Top, and Black.
Neighborhood Authentic T-Shirt. Available in Black Top and Black.
Neighborhood Crazy Horse T-Shirt. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Magazine Volume 7.
Neighborhood B.K.I. NH CO T-Shirt. Available in Black.

WTaps Blues Skinny Trash Denim. Available in Indigo.
WTaps Polo Short Sleeve Shirt. Available in Grey.
WTaps Makaha Short Sleeve Shirt. Available in Blue and Grey.
WTaps Soda Short Sleeve Shirt. Available in Brown and Blue.
WTaps Design Short Sleeve Shirt. Available in Green.
WTaps College Shorts. Available in Beige and Black.
WTaps Stand Strong Japan Relief T-Shirt. Available in Black.
WTaps Heraldry T-Shirt. Available in White and Black.
WTaps Lightning Bolt T-Shirt. Available in White and Black.
WTaps Cross T-Shirt. Available in White and Black.
WTaps College T-Shirt. Available in White, Navy and Black.
WTaps Blues T-Shirt. Available in White, Navy and Black.
WTaps Shoulder Camera Bag. Available in Black.
WTaps Shoulder Bag. Available in Olive Drab and Black.
WTaps Bandaria. Available in Beige and Olive Drab.

B.E.R.T uno

Hey any word about whether you guys are getting the infrared sc trainers II 3/4?? I hear they might be a qs and seeing as how you guys are tier 0....
smile.gif

^ I know ever since Bun B was rocking them, they've been posted in pretty much every website / blog. I don't even know when the last time we ordered a trainer SC for the store. I'll keep you posted though

^Not too sure, you should definitely come in store and drop by your resume or e-mail it though.

NEW IN STORE:

Nike Karst City Backpack. Available in City Grey and Iguana.

Hide and Seek Herringbone Work Jacket. Available in Black.

Hide and Seek Ombre Check Shirt. Available in Black.

Hide and Seek Pocket T-Shirt. Available in Black.

Hide and Seek Logo T-Shirt. Available in Red and Black.

BERT uNo.....

Back
Top Bottom