- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

We'll look for a 13, we might have something for you haha.

But yea Saturday we'll be dropping a Tier 0 release...
Nike Blazer Mid Supreme Perf TZ. Black, Black, and Sail. (SUPER NICE, don't sleep)

Women's new releases as well....
Nike Women's Blazer Mid Premium. Obsidian, Sail, Gum, Brown, and Varsity Crimson.

Nike Grade School Dunk Low. Sport Red, White, White, andBlack.

BERT 1

nah got some left. call the store to see, whenever your ready. We'll help you out.

for the dude who called me asking what we had in a 8.5... pm me.

nike-air-zoom-toki-lux-00.jpg

any word on how much these will be for you guys? and are they gonna be limited?

We will be getting them. In regards to price, no idea. In regards to how limited they are...as posted on various sites, only a few places will drop them. Weshould be receiving two colors and the third color will be only limited to Mercer St. So for those who don't know about the shoe....the upper is a Sabakuand the bottom is a blazer. MAD MAD ILL. Check the blog because once more info comes in we will post it up. Stay tuned.

BERT uNo

just looked at the blog.
those sabaku blazers come out tomorrow?
any price at this point?

Personally i don't know the price, but for all releases we had prices have def been good.
But yea for those who like the shoe, they drop tomorrow.

For Friday the 13th....
The Nike Zoom Toki Lux is offered in two colors - Black and Gum Medium Brown.

Also def some mad mad ill shirts drop tom, new designs killing it. Def mad props to our manager for designing the t shirts.

Darkside Initiative The Eclipse T-Shirt. Available in Black and White. Shirt packaged in Can while supplies last. ( PAINT CAN INCLUDED with the purchase of ashirt)
Darkside Initiative Snake T-Shirt. Available in Black and White.
Darkside Initiative Classic T-Shirt. Available in Black and White.

Pictures will be up shortly, but for those click the link in the sig for pictures.

^thanks for the info bro.
just to clarify, the gum medium brown is the colorway picture up there next to the blacks?

Depends on what color your looking for. Last I checked, only big sizes for Black ( 12,13,14). Not to sure about the other colorway. We MIGHT have them in yoursize, but call the store for more info.

NEW IN STORE 2.14.09

The First Items from the Neighborhood 2009 Spring and Summer Ex Series Holidays in the Sun.

Neighborhood Men's No.3 T-Shirt. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Women's No.3 T-Shirt . Available in Black.
Neighborhood Jeep Cap. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Large and Small Bloc Blank Notebooks and Blackened Pencil Set.
Neighborhood Union Air Effect Air Freshener.

Pictures up on the blog.......

BERT uNo

Another brand we will be carrying.......UNDFTD
We received our first shipment this week for this season. Def some ill stuff esp the New Era's. Check the blog for pictures...

Undefeated 1919 Wool New Era Cap. Available in Black and Red.
Undefeated Tigers T-Shirt. Available in Black and White.

Back
Top Bottom