- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Still no idea on when we're getting them. Hopefully soon tho. As more info surfaces we will post it on the blog tho

do you guys still have the Nike Air Zoom Toki Lux in a size 10? also what's the retail on those?

^ We are ALL SOLD OUT of the Nike Air Zoom Toki Lux in BOTHCOLORS. We sold out since the release day on Friday the 13th.

hey bert, do you guys still have those nice black blazers? the one homie was wearing when i went in there in a sz 13?

^ Off the top of my head i don't think we do...maybe a 9.5, 11.5, 12 left...don't quote me on that. Call the store tho, to see what sizes exactly.

New gear for 3.10.09

UNDEFEATED
Undefeated Bronx Jacket. Available in Black.
Undefeated Free Agent Zip Hooded Sweatshirt. Available in Heather Grey.
Undefeated Illustrated T-Shirt. Available in Black and Heather Grey.
Undefeated Yankees Bat Day T-Shirt. Available in Black.
Undefeated Diamond Strikes New Era Cap. Available in Black.

WTAPS / NBHD
WTaps MarineCo. Cap. Available in Olive.
WTaps Sticks Pack Sticker Pack.
WTaps Badge Pin Set.
Neighborhood Women's Cycle Fury T-Shirt. Available in Black.

Pictures up on the blog, def some mad ill stuff in. New UNDFTD gear in is def nice.

Alife should be soon....in regards to retail no idea...best thing to do is check the blog since info would be posted right away.

NEW RELEASE FOR 3.16.09

ACRONYM

Acronym 3A-7TS Tec Sys Messenger Backpack. Available in Black.
Acronym 3A-1 Third Arm Interops Einsatztasche. Available in Black.
Acronym 3A-MSOL1 Third Arm Modular Solar Battery Unit. Available in Black.
Acronym GT-4L Gore-Tex Jacket. Available in Black.
Acronym S-J11 Stotz ETAProof Jacket. Available in Black.
Acronym P5TS-S Stotz ETAProof Tec Sys Trousers. Available in Black.
Acronym P6-E Epic Amphibious Cotton Trousers. Available in Black.

Some mad ill stuff, for more info or pictures check the blog or call the store.

Bert Uno....

We're supposed to get them, but don't quote me that exactly. There's no release date. Best thing in regards to certain / specific releases is todefinitely check the stores blog.

Sorry for the late reply.....off the top of my head I don't know prices for both items. Best thing to do is inquire with the store either in person orcalling the store. Co-workers def will be super helpful in assisting you.

NEW RELEASES FOR THE STORE:
NBHD

Neighborhood Gore-Tex Benders Jacket. Available in Black.
Neighborhood Washed Narrow 14oz. Level 2 Denim. Available in Indigo and Black.
Neighborhood Logger Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt. Available in Red and Brown.

WTAPS

WTaps Union Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt. Available in Black.
WTaps Sherpa Jacket. Available in Black.
WTaps Vatos Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt. Available in Grey.
WTaps Smooth Cotton Sweater. Available in Green.
WTaps Climber Shorts. Available in Charcoal.
WTaps Barrel Bag. Available in Olive Drab.
WTaps Bandaria Cotton Bandana. Available in Green.

Def a lot of dope gear in. Pictures are up via the blog.

BERT uNo...

NOPE to make it fair to each and every customer, it is a first come first serve policy.

JFMartiMcDandruff, I honestly think / guarantee you that most spots aren't pre-ordering. If places are doing pre-ordering your def late since most pairsprobably would be spoken for due to the release being saturday. We don't do pre-orders because we want customers to have a fair chance to cop a pair ratherthan some random person pre-ordering every single pair.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

JFMartiMcDandruff, I honestly think / guarantee you that most spots aren't pre-ordering. If places are doing pre-ordering your def late since most pairs probably would be spoken for due to the release being saturday. We don't do pre-orders because we want customers to have a fair chance to cop a pair rather than some random person pre-ordering every single pair.

Yeah I know, but I don't want somebody to come up to me and say, "Oh you didn't hear? So-so takes pre-orders." You know?

guess you'll see me on friday.

are the RT1's the yeezy look alike for the people who dont want to camp out for yeezys ?
laugh.gif

i remember those looking pretty ill from past pics. how much you guys charging?

Back
Top Bottom