The days of illegal downloading coming to an end

Ive noticed its getting harder and harder to find torrents. Itunes needs to start selling high quality audio formats for me to even think about buying . Flac > mp3
sick.gif

roll.gif
 at them thinking this will force them to buy music, shows how much they really care for the people those greedy bastards

I'm surprised this came so late.
I think a few countries in Europe have already started doing this a few years ago.

They should've started this 6 years ago. Could've had a chance.

Now it's where there's a will there's a way mode. Gonna get my 6 TB grind on.

So this doesnt count for Sprint, which isnt really an ISP........Correct?

If so............DL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

I'm surprised this came so late.
I think a few countries in Europe have already started doing this a few years ago.

Aren't most torrents from Europe ?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

roll.gif
 at them thinking this will force them to buy music, shows how much they really care for the people those greedy bastards

[h1]The 2011 Music-Sales Boost, By The Numbers[/h1]
September 06, 2011 [h2]By Glenn Peoples (@billboardglenn), Nashville[/h2]
Thanks to a surge in digital sales and strong catalog sales -- and possibly the shutdown of a major P2P network -- music sales have jumped in 2011. A recent NARM-sponsored webinar by Nielsen examined the sales spike and showed a number of causes at work.

One number in Nielsen's presentation got the most attention: 4.8. Through August 21, the 33rd week of 2011, track equivalent albums (TEA) were up 4.8%. TEA was down 0.7% at this time last year and finished up 1% at the end of 2010.

The 4.8% improvement is even more amazing when you consider the state of music sales a year ago. Physical albums are down just 4% after being down 19% at the same point last year - a 15-point turnaround. Digital albums are up 19.1% in 2011 after being up 13.5% last year - a nearly 6-point turnaround.

U.S. Mid-Year Album Sales Up for First Time Since 2004, According to SoundScan Figures

Originally Posted by Dunk These

this is BULL. i refuse to start paying!! the only time i do make a purchase is when an artist i support drops a CD at bestbuy.

downloaders > fruit cakes that cop tracks from iTunes for $0.99.

laugh.gif
 I dont understand this midset

What if people refused to start paying for burgers? how quickly would you be out of a job?

this is BULL. i refuse to start paying!! the only time i do make a purchase is when an artist i support drops a CD at bestbuy.

Prices are up because of downloads. I remember getting the brand new hot boys tor 10 dollars at target. I think this will help the quality of music and movies. I'm all for it. Its a business why do you think your entitled to get it for free?

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

What if people refused to start paying for burgers? how quickly would you be out of a job?

I can get burgers for free at my house?

I can go to the burger joint and get them to give me a burger before I pay?

A single burger can be turned into an infinite amount of other identical burgers?

If this means better content, as far as music and movies and software im all for it, i fall under the small population that pays for music and movies. Don't see a problem with it at all, and yes i know the music and movie studios are greedy and want to milk the life out of peoples hard earned money, but hey thats business.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by odog24

enlighten us pleighboii
whachu wan know, junya?

pm's gentlemen.
nerd.gif
I wouldn't put out any bannable info in here
nerd.gif
my pm box is open to questions though, just won't get to them until after work.

I can tell you that anonymox is awesome though and I've recommended it to a few NTers recently and they were pleased with the results.

what you do with it is your own business
nerd.gif

milestailsprowe wrote:
indexlogo.gif

my _
smokin.gif

the internet is evolving guys. and for that reason many of us are regressing. there are new innovations coming about but the idea of sending micro sds and usb sticks via mail isn't too farfetched now. it's been implemented in some circles already.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

I can get burgers for free at my house?

I can go to the burger joint and get them to give me a burger before I pay?

A single burger can be turned into an infinite amount of other identical burgers?

Sure if you own a cattle farm?

People have always paid to try things? You like it buy more ya dont then ya dont?

Yup?

Originally Posted by cap1229

whachu wan know, junya?

pm's gentlemen.
nerd.gif
I wouldn't put out any bannable info in here
nerd.gif
my pm box is open to questions though, just won't get to them until after work.

I can tell you that anonymox is awesome though and I've recommended it to a few NTers recently and they were pleased with the results.

what you do with it is your own business
nerd.gif

milestailsprowe wrote:
indexlogo.gif
my _
smokin.gif

the internet is evolving guys. and for that reason many of us are regressing. there are new innovations coming about but the idea of sending micro sds and usb sticks via mail isn't too farfetched now. it's been implemented in some circles already.

I remember reading a article on gizmodo about some super underground sites that share files, pretty much can get what ever your want and high quality also. Their were really strict rules on what the quality for the files had to be and how to go about uploading them. This will only affect the "general population" files will still be shared by select few. The rapid pace in which technology is evolving in just about every single regard is crazy and it's the best time i believe to get involved in learning some kind of programming. 

Back
Top Bottom