** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

the pic up there makes me want the RFdoras. The toe wrap looks dope in that pic 

I dig the cw and the mesh toebox.

I was stupid with the s8000. Grabbed it right away for $200 and then they ended up going on sale at a bunch of spots.

Wonder if this pair will be the same.
It's possible bc like the s8000, it isn't as good as the n9000 which was the best of the three.

It's possible bc like the s8000, it isn't as good as the n9000 which was the best of the three.

You beat me to it.
N9000 is the only one i picked up and the only way id grab these would be if they were on sale, i do like these more than the 8000 though.

Looking to get a pair of purple tapes or patta milan's today possibly at crepe city. what would good prices be for these two?

I'm not really following resell prices but I think Patta Milans went for about €250 depending on size.

I've never bought from solebox but I'm expecting about $20 shipped to the US. I really want these but I know this is going to take a lot of luck.

H
How do you figure $20 shipping to us? That seems too low. Also, what about customs?

I haven't purchased from SB before but ive ordered from suppa which is also in Germany and shipping was $35 and Customs fees were $25 on a pair that was just over $200 USD. One thing to note is that i had them shipped thru FEDEX. The other day someone on here said they ordered The Kith or SJ V7000 from Slam Jam and shipped with DHL the customs fees were like $55. Not sure if the fees change based more on country or carrier but watch out.

Last edited:
oh lord the price on the barneys

EDIT: looking to pick up the solebox's, have the lira's in 11.5 but I could probably fit an 11, 12 in asics GLV, what size should I go for?

Last edited:
solebox online release is at the 5th of november at noon (berlin time).....

good luck 
smokin.gif

So solebox doesnt take off VAT? If thats the case we paying 215 euro shipped and gonna get raped on customs.

oh lord the price on the barneys

EDIT: looking to pick up the solebox's, have the lira's in 11.5 but I could probably fit an 11, 12 in asics GLV, what size should I go for?
I wear a 12 in GLVs and i would say the 11.5 RF7000 is a very close match size wise. Assuming the solebox 7000s fit the same as the RF 7000s, Id go with the 11.5. 

Back
Top Bottom