** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The RF7000s fit a half size big, that leather stretches out after being initially tight. My feet would have been swimming if I went TTS

The RF7000s fit a half size big, that leather stretches out after being initially tight. My feet would have been swimming if I went TTS
So you must be saying that the RF fit bigger than the slam jam? Because I went tts on slam jam and they're tight

So you must be saying that the RF fit bigger than the slam jam? Because I went tts on slam jam and they're tight
They fit bigger definitely, I got both half size down and the slam jam is really quite snug, I think the different shape of the RF7000 toebox gives them a little more room

So solebox doesnt take off VAT? If thats the case we paying 215 euro shipped and gonna get raped on customs.

I had a $205 order from suppa in Germany shipped via FedEx and customs fees were $23, shipping $35, And after I received the shoes Suppa refunded the VAT (~$33) so it kinda worked out. Imma assuming SB would refund the VAT but idk which carrier they ship with and how much that affects the price of fees. If it comes out close to about what I paid from suppa (~$230) id be beyond happy. Resellers already asking $435.

Last edited:
I had a $205 order from suppa in Germany shipped via FedEx and customs fees were $23, shipping $35, And after I received the shoes Suppa refunded the VAT (~$33) so it kinda worked out. Imma assuming SB would refund the VAT but idk which carrier they ship with and how much that effects the price of fees. If it comes out close to about what I paid from suppa (~$230) id ve beyond happy. Resellers already asking $435.
SB ain't refunding VAT that's for sure

Ordered from SB before and i can confirm, they do not remove or refund VAT. Gonna be really expensive buying from them.

Ordered from SB before and i can confirm, they do not remove or refund VAT. Gonna be really expensive buying from them.

Yeah that sucks. In that case I would expect them to come out to around $270-$300 after everything and shipped to the US. I like them but not that much. I'll just hope for a US release or move on.

more and more fiegs showing up with ripped leather in the toe area. like that crack the dude showed in his video....

that really seems to be the weak spot of this shoe. 

really interested how this turns out in the long term for people whos pairs seem to be flawless....

more and more fiegs showing up with ripped leather in the toe area. like that crack the dude showed in his video....
that really seems to be the weak spot of this shoe. 
really interested how this turns out in the long term for people whos pairs seem to be flawless....

are there pics of other people's pairs with the rip?

this is going to be pretty interesting.

where I haven't seen any 

i would be pissssssssed

There was a post on the Diadora fb group that showed an almost identical rip, but less pronounced either today or a couple days ago.

There was a post on the Diadora fb group that showed an almost identical rip, but less pronounced either today or a couple days ago.

That sucks, i like them but I don't love them. Maybe I'll just flip to recover my money. With my luck id probably Un DS them in 6 months, they'd tear, and be past any kind of refund period.

Last edited:
in my estimation the azzurro will come out $241 to shipped in my address plus customs...smh
mean.gif

are there pics of other people's pairs with the rip?

this is going to be pretty interesting.
yeah quite a few people posted in fb-groups....

its nearly the same spot every time, on some its barely visible but you can tell its going to get worse with time! 

in my estimation the azzurro will come out $241 to shipped in my address plus customs...smh:smh:

Yeah the other day i emailed them just to ask if they would remove the tax for US customers at Solebox and as a couple guys pointed out, no they dont, they are some some douche bags for that because i know that alot of stores in Europe will do it. Without tax the shoes would be like $180-190 plus shipping. so you would save $20-30 on the Tax and $25-50 on customs fees.
Just hope for a WW release [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Hopefully they are produced in as high of numbers or more as the Ferros.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum but have been following the Diadora section for a few months. Does anyone know how soon after the Diadora X SB V7000 launches in store will it be available on line? Thank you in advance.

I am new to this forum but have been following the Diadora section for a few months. Does anyone know how soon after the Diadora X SB V7000 launches in store will it be available on line? Thank you in advance.

The Solebox online release is tomorrow at noon (German time) and in store release is Saturday. I don't think any wider or worldwide release has been set yet.

Last edited:
From what I have read it appears that the SB V7000 is likely to sell out very quickly. Any word regarding production numbers? Less than the RF X Diadora V7000?

Just follow their IG page.

If anyone is interested i did a customs fee calculation using the UPS calculator since that is who Solebox uses. I came up with $281 total shipped to the US. Just a heads up for anyone who plans on trying. Good luck.
If anyone cops post your fees for future reference. Id be interested in seeing how accurate the calculation was.

View media item 1775299

If anyone is interested i did a customs fee calculation using the UPS calculator since that is who Solebox uses. I came up with $281 total shipped to the US. Just a heads up for anyone who plans on trying. Good luck.
If anyone cops post your fees for future reference. Id be interested in seeing how accurate the calculation was.
$281 is getting too pricey :frown:

I heard WW will happen for these, but debating if I should just brave the custom fees.

smh...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom