** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

It's nice that SB announced an online release time this time around. I missed their Ferro release because after refreshing their site all day I went out for dinner with my gf and then they released...

I'll skip this release. Good luck to anyone who is going for them!

$281 is getting too pricey :frown:

I heard WW will happen for these, but debating if I should just brave the custom fees.

If you live near a boutique that usually gets Diadora Collabs than id just hold out and line up on release day. For me there are no boutiques near me so the only chance I have is online or resell. If these were Transit II's id probably bite the bullet on fees. But I'm not exactly in love with this cw, imo Ferros were better, but good luck to all those who go after em,

i'ma say it, those solebox do nothing for me

but on the other hand i love that they're releasing online first and in store second.. just as long as they have a healthy amount of pairs for online on the side

so who's copping?[emoji]128526[/emoji]
tryna cop, im eu though so fees won't be as bad 
smokin.gif

i'ma say it, those solebox do nothing for me

but on the other hand i love that they're releasing online first and in store second.. just as long as they have a healthy amount of pairs for online on the side

They probably have a rough idea of how many pairs they can sell in store and will put the rest up for the online release today.

Last edited:

damn, that sucks. currently struggling with checking out, they didnt say it was a sb exlusive like they did with cncpts though, so i think it'll be a ww
Yeah a fairly good source has said that WW is confirmed for these so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom