** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I camped out at Extra Butter last night. Got there around 7:15 pm EST. My boy and I were 10 and 11th on the list. They had 17 pairs in house ranging from sizes 6.5-13. 

I got my 11.5 US. More than pleased. I fronted on this shoe when it first came out because the colors and dots through me off, but the more I kept seeing them, I needed to have them. 

I camped out at Extra Butter last night. Got there around 7:15 pm EST. My boy and I were 10 and 11th on the list. They had 17 pairs in house ranging from sizes 6.5-13. 

I got my 11.5 US. More than pleased. I fronted on this shoe when it first came out because the colors and dots through me off, but the more I kept seeing them, I needed to have them. 
congrats

if i get these and strike out on the yeezys, i would be totally cool! 
i should not have said that! 
laugh.gif

but i will still be very happy with the castellers....

These Castellers were scarce as fu*k

Diadora has beef with the USA lol
Still dont understand how they did a collab with an American rapper, and american boutique yet the purple tapes were also scare af in America but every European boutique had FSRs, like Europeans are really bumpin raekwon like that lol.

Still dont understand how they did a collab with an American rapper, and american boutique yet the purple tapes were also scare af in America but every European boutique had FSRs, like Europeans are really bumpin raekwon like that lol.
haha yeah man who knows. I gave up my purps. Didn't feel like I'd wear them enough to justify the price

Besides the fact that packer released probably over 1000 pairs and did an online? Any way, US stores get ridiculous quantities of asics Collabs compared to EU stores so it's swings and roundabouts...

haha yeah man who knows. I gave up my purps. Didn't feel like I'd wear them enough to justify the price

Thats crazy man, they are a top 5 release for me this year. I had to wait til they hit $275 shipped though.

Besides the fact that packer released probably over 1000 pairs and did an online? Any way, US stores get ridiculous quantities of asics Collabs compared to EU stores so it's swings and roundabouts...

i heard 500 pairs at sob but it doesn't matter because im not traveling 2000 miles for any release and the online packer release was sold out in seconds, i know because I struck out. i heard 4 pairs per size which if true was a joke. I think they should have been an easier grab here like primos/yvans. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Thats crazy man, they are a top 5 release for me this year. I had to wait til they hit $275 shipped though.
i heard 500 pairs at sob but it doesn't matter because im not traveling 2000 miles for any release and the online packer release was sold out in seconds, i know because I struck out. i heard 4 pairs per size which if true was a joke.
But you're argument then surely applies to us EU guys too... EU stores only get 1 FSR of Diadora Collabs... The castellers and purple tapes were pretty much impossible here unless you camped all night... Anyway I'm just happy I got both for retail and I hope those who want the solebox azzurros are able to cop - on a par with castellers, possibly better

But you're argument then surely applies to us EU guys too... EU stores only get 1 FSR of Diadora Collabs... The castellers and purple tapes were pretty much impossible here unless you camped all night... Anyway I'm just happy I got both for retail and I hope those who want the solebox azzurros are able to cop - on a par with castellers, possibly better

Damn they are that limited there too? Thats unfortunate. I was stalking all the EU spots for tapes but they were all instore and raffles but so many spots seemed to have them that i thought yall got them in surplus. Guess i dont feel as bad lol, Diadora just doin us all that way.

Last edited:
Striking out across the board today gotta be my sneaker karma for flourishing on Pirate Blacks, Purple Tapes, and Foot Patrols all in the same week all for retail.

S8000 ITAs made in Italy?
Yes they are, if you are talking about these

With regards to distribution, I think the European store collabs were produced in smaller numbers than the American store collabs. That's why it might seem uneven from an American perspective.

Packer had tons of them bro. It was real easy to cop online. I got them on my phone while driving on the highway and manually entering cc info

Packer had tons of them bro. It was real easy to cop online. I got them on my phone while driving on the highway and manually entering cc info

agreed...I know ppl that went to sobs after work the day of and copped multiple pairs. online was easy too if you remembered that they were dropping at 12p est bc ppl were busy trying to cop the pirate black yeezys. I only passed bc I couldnt pull off a purple shoe even tho I thought they were dope in person with the gray flats.

agreed...I know ppl that went to sobs after work the day of and copped multiple pairs. online was easy too if you remembered that they were dropping at 12p est bc ppl were busy trying to cop the pirate black yeezys. I only passed bc I couldnt pull off a purple shoe even tho I thought they were dope in person with the gray flats.

I was on my phone at 12pm on the dot, got them in my cart, went to check out put in all the cc info, shipping etc, got to the final screen to hit "place order" and they were gone. Packers was easy for most I just had one of the sizes that went the quickest. I can cop now on resell but haven't brought myself to drop $350 on them yet.

Yes purple tapes was easy af, i regret not checkin out during the release. I had another shoes on my mind that time so I decided to pass, forgot what it was. I ignored my motto of "buy now think later." :lol:

What size are you guys that didn't have any trouble with purple tapes? I remember i was on vacation when they dropped i waited on release and 12 was gone immediately. I even use chrome so all my info gets autofilled, and still nothing. Maybe my LTE was fn with me or something.

Last edited:
What size are you guys that didn't have any trouble with purple tapes? I remember i was on vacation when they dropped i waited on release and 12 was gone immediately. I even use chrome so all my info gets autofilled, and still nothing. Maybe my LTE was fn with me or something.

Size 8 for me

size 9

11 and 11.5 of the purple tapes also went really fast....had no chance on those! and all the german stores that got them in were too far away....

Back
Top Bottom