** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I tried on both a full size and half size down. They both fit well, but the full size immediately showed dimpling on the toe box so I went half down. 

I saw the Azzurro in person and they were everything I wanted them not to be. The toe box looked absolutely fine and I over reacted to some bad photos. 

They're a thing of beauty. 

It is also confirmed that there will be a WW release so don't listen to anyone saying they won't make it over to the states. 

:smokin They look great.. Any idea when they will be coming to the states?

Grabbed my solebox yesterday. Nice shoe but def not a banger imo. Def need to go up half sz from n9000 sz too

Hmm. I thought it would be a quality issue or something. Theres way too much mesh to pay retail ($200?) but if I can get him down to like $115 I might pull the trigger after black friday shopping. I wonder if theyre Asian made
or USA.

Grabbed my solebox yesterday. Nice shoe but def not a banger imo.

Nice and i agree, i wasnt a giant fan of the cw, i think contrary to most people my favorite part was the font. Most people seem pretty high on them though, saying they are better than castellers. Blasphemy in my eyes if we are talking strictly aesthetics lol.

Last edited:
Hmm. I thought it would be a quality issue or something. Theres way too much mesh to pay retail ($200?) but if I can get him down to like $115 I might pull the trigger after black friday shopping. I wonder if theyre Asian made
or USA.
They're made in Italy, as all Diadora collabs have been thus far

I'm pretty much gutted that I missed the Castellers. No way I can afford to pay insane prices but I'll listen to anyone offering up a 9.5 (maybe a 10 or 9 even)

I'm pretty much gutted that I missed the Castellers. No way I can afford to pay insane prices but I'll listen to anyone offering up a 9.5 (maybe a 10 or 9 even)
^ same for me. The guy who went to packer for me showed up late and I didnt get a pair.
i'm pretty sure everyone else feels this way.  i really liked the blocking and cool materials.  i was hoping the moonrocks would give us a chance to grab the castellers but i guess they were too limited anyhow.  also those resell prices
mean.gif
... retail or bust, so i'll be moving on.

i'm pretty sure everyone else feels this way.  i really liked the blocking and cool materials.  i was hoping the moonrocks would give us a chance to grab the castellers but i guess they were too limited anyhow.  also those resell prices
mean.gif
Yep exactly... moving on. There is always another shoe coming. Im 30yrs old and officially on the retail or bust train. Not paid anything crazy for any more kicks. Whatever sneaker I miss, I put that money into savings or my stocks account. 

Thats my new money deal... miss a shoe, buy stock shares. 

Nice and i agree, i wasnt a giant fan of the cw, i think contrary to most people my favorite part was the font. Most people seem pretty high on them though, saying they are better than castellers. Blasphemy in my eyes if we are talking strictly aesthetics lol.
these solebox v7000 are just an average sneaker. the branding is also fugly. anyway..i would have copped if i could but honestly..this collab is way to weak in my eyes..in the other hand castellers are a quite unique sneaker..across all runner releases this year.

mean.gif
i know someone who was able to score over 10 pairs of yeezys and missed castellers..loool

castellars were legit limited, if you were at the right place at the right time for yeezys you had the potential to EAT

these solebox v7000 are just an average sneaker. the branding is also fugly. anyway..i would have copped if i could but honestly..this collab is way to weak in my eyes..in the other hand castellers are a quite unique sneaker..across all runner releases this year.
I dig the branding personally. Not a very unique colorway but totally wearable. I can see myself wanting to reach for them a lot. 

i want the castellars but I'm sure they sold out everywhere. i hate they dropped the same day as the yeezys over here... 

Back
Top Bottom