** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

What size are you guys that didn't have any trouble with purple tapes? I remember i was on vacation when they dropped i waited on release and 12 was gone immediately. I even use chrome so all my info gets autofilled, and still nothing. Maybe my LTE was fn with me or something.

Sz 10 here. Checked out via mobile as usual

How do gr diadora n9000s fit? I wear an 8 in the lira. 8.5 for NB 997/998. On mobile and not sure how to search efficiently...also v7000s. Not really feeling the neon colors though.

Last edited:
How do gr diadora n9000s fit? I wear an 8 in the lira. 8.5 for NB 997/998. On mobile and not sure how to search efficiently...also v7000s. Not really feeling the neon colors though.
Nah man go with the 8.5 for GR n9000s. I wear 7,5 in the lira and 8 in GR N9000s

Thanks for the input...Repped. Want to grab the black n9000 for work. Bait doesn't have an 8.5, someone bought all the 8.5s a while ago.

I saw the Azzurro in person and they were everything I wanted them not to be. The toe box looked absolutely fine and I over reacted to some bad photos. 

They're a thing of beauty. 

It is also confirmed that there will be a WW release so don't listen to anyone saying they won't make it over to the states. 

I saw the Azzurro in person and they were everything I wanted them not to be. The toe box looked absolutely fine and I over reacted to some bad photos. 

It is also confirmed that there will be a WW release so don't listen to anyone saying they won't make it over to the states. 
I got them in on saturday and had to wear them straight away. They were a lot better than what I expected, craftsmanship and materials are great, the colourway is nice and subtle but the light blue gives them that nice pop! Head to head with Castellers for best diadora of the year.

As for sizing I went half size down and they are a perfect snug fit. I can go half to a full size down on the N9000 so if you are TTS to half size down on the N9000 you should probably stay TTS for these! 

Last edited:

How is it confirmed there will be a WW release on the Azurros?

Cool beans thanks. Little upset I paid resale from Europe now but oh well.
the WW release will be extremely hard like always - 1size run per shop. Once you get them in hand you'll forget how much you paid, really are a banging shoe

Back
Top Bottom