** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Wow. Didn't even notice the one on the tongue. Yikes lol well with that and snake print confirmation these are looking more and more like a no go. The colors and blocking had me kind of excited, what a shame [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Ugh, pulltab? Why do they have to put something on the shoe that is originally not there and completely ruins it?
I hope they'll rework the design.
Don't know man..the last good collab from bait for me was  the blue lagoon sagas...after this..only disappointment. it's like someone is trying to sabotage their collabs.
When will bait's obsession with snake print stop?

Bait keeps it relatively simple. I like that they don't go with all the wild off the wall color schemes. My bait x fila 96 is one of my favorite shoes

Not gonna lie if I can successfully take a box cutter to that tongue pull tab I may be in. Just a matter of getting over that print. Really like the colors and blocking.

WHY THE SNAKEPRINT?!

It could've been incredible.. the cw is amazing, and I love the beige outsole, but the print is a dealbreaker.

WHY THE SNAKEPRINT?!

It could've been incredible.. the cw is amazing, and I love the beige outsole, but the print is a dealbreaker.
Yeah, I'm really feeling the colorway on this pair. But they always manage to mess it up somehow someway. The shape in the photo looks amazing too

Bait- I agree with what has been said: colors awesome, snake meh, pull tabs silly. For those that dislike these due to the snake print, what were your feelings on the Toro's? I ask because it seemed like those were well liked/ hyped up. If you can wear a hairy shoe with horns
sick.gif
, surely you can wear these!

Bait- I agree with what has been said: colors awesome, snake meh, pull tabs silly. For those that dislike these due to the snake print, what were your feelings on the Toro's? I ask because it seemed like those were well liked/ hyped up. If you can wear a hairy shoe with horns
sick.gif
Ooooooooooooooooooh Kill'em.... LOLOL

sick.gif
those are disgusting

sick.gif
Toros were so "hyped" because they were wayyy more limited than usual diadora collabs

I know its trendy to hate on bait, but I have to say, they're fire. The snake skin is not over bearing to me and the pull tabs are innovative. The color blocking is on point and the materials, you don't have to see them in person to know that it's quality from the pics. 

Back
Top Bottom