** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The mita gl3 was different because they only had heel tabs which I don't mind. It's the one on the tongue that kills it to me. $220 ain't happening for me though.

especially here

Bait-x-Diadora-N9000-6.jpg

i think they're dope as well

snakeskin don't bug me at all, sets em apart

i think it would probably look better without the tabs tho

Bait did a good job on these compared to their other stuff
Seems like some people just like to hate on them
If hanon put out the same shoe under their name people would definitely be copping

Man, i like the BAIT collab, but 220, plus potential shipping costs to the east coast...  Not sure i can do that for these.

Baits are decent. I just have to be more selective with my cops this year & Nikelab AF1s already got my attention this weekend.

I do like these.
Bait says to go 0.5 size down from the usual US size, so what does that refer to? Nike AM1 and Asics Gel LyteIII/V?
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I know that the N9000 runs 0.5 smaller than the GLIII /V so basically the question is whether it would fit even smaller than usual.

Last edited:
I do like these.
Bait says to go 0.5 size down from the usual US size, so what does that refer to? Nike AM1 and Asics Gel LyteIII/V?
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I know that the N9000 runs 0.5 smaller than the GLIII /V so basically the question is whether it would fit even smaller than usual.

If you are a 10 in am1 go 9.5. If you are a 10 in glv go 9.5. Basically .5 down from TTS.

I do like these.
Thanks!

I think you meant n9000 run bigger, so you need to size down?
I'd say to just go down .5 from your gliii/glv sizing like doug said.

Man, entered the raffle for the BAITs... might even turn into a buy them at resale situation.

Back
Top Bottom