** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Bait collabs never release at any other boutiques right? I own 4 bait collabs and I bought all of them online from bait. I don't think I remember ever seeing any other shops even mention dropping their stuff. Except PYS for the teal dragons I think. Just wondering because a wide release means they'd probably go on sale eventually but I can't imagine bait ever marking them down.

Bait collabs never release at any other boutiques right? I own 4 bait collabs and I bought all of them online from bait. I don't think I remember ever seeing any other shops even mention dropping their stuff. Except PYS for the teal dragons I think. Just wondering because a wide release means they'd probably go on sale eventually but I can't imagine bait ever marking them down.
FYI: PYS=BAIT

Diadora price range is usually around $200. Honestly that's how Jordan's are priced, yeezy 350 and asics homage retail price was higher than this.

Bait shoes are only available to their store the only one that was dropped in different stores was the 25th anniversary joints.

Extra Butter teams up with Diadora and calls out all bounty hunters seeking the first ever collaboration design of the heritage model - Titan II.   Your thoughts?

Last edited:
^ the toe box design pattern kinda throws it off. I would need to see some other pics too before having a legit opinion.

Collabs are dead to me in 2016. So far across all brands I can't believe these companies are allowing such atrocities

So I win the Kobe 10 HTM draw and don't come up on the BAIT raffle. I mean what kind of bizzaro zone have I stepped into? :lol:

I wanted them and didn't win.
frown.gif
My inbox is kindly accepting any unwanted links of the 11-12 variety.
smile.gif
don't worry, once no one buys them, they'll send out another set of emails 

Back
Top Bottom