** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

*sigh* me, three
mean.gif
I was soooo excited for them and got those online (I think through Eastbay) and immediately sold them off. Plastic eyelets, cardboard leather, just really cheap feel altogether. Definitively one of my worst sneaker letdown moments ever! Even now, I wear my black/red 11 lows and my feet are being killed 3 hrs in. Frustrates me! When I wore my OG mids (also black/red), my feet were just fine even wearing the full day straight. (Sadly I sold them off because they were on life support.) That pain also just recently pushed me to buy NB $260 black/red 998s (my first 998 and should be here tomorrow). Kinda excited!!

Really, Nike overall has lost me to the casual wear game They get ALL my money on athletic wear, though. It's odd, but I just associate Nike with active-clothing/shoes. However, adidas is opening me up. Their UBs are the best thing on the planet, but the style is a bit lacking, which is where Diadoras step in (and Asics & NB). The N9000 model is just the cream of the crop for me. Love them, for real!
glasses.gif
Im going to stick to one brand as Im starting to realize all of these sneakes, every brand, is running different in sizes and fit.  So im gonna try and stick to my N9000's.  But dont get me wrong NB is awesome, im about 25 minutes from their main office in Boston.  Really cool retail facility they have downstairs, too bad im not an employee as they get something like 60-70% off.

Im the same with Nike gear, everything I have is either Nike/Jordan shorts and pants.  That will NEVER change.  But the shoes, im good for now and def in the future.  I have found my home and it is with Diadora! 

Ahhhh the infamous 12's from 2012. The cheapest and worst Jordan's possibly ever made. I could see exactly how this would turn you the other way.
*sigh* me, three
mean.gif
I was soooo excited for them and got those online (I think through Eastbay) and immediately sold them off. Plastic eyelets, cardboard leather, just really cheap feel altogether. Definitively one of my worst sneaker letdown moments ever! Even now, I wear my black/red 11 lows and my feet are being killed 3 hrs in. Frustrates me! When I wore my OG mids (also black/red), my feet were just fine even wearing the full day straight. (Sadly I sold them off because they were on life support.) That pain also just recently pushed me to buy NB $260 black/red 998s (my first 998 and should be here tomorrow). Kinda excited!!

Really, Nike overall has lost me to the casual wear game They get ALL my money on athletic wear, though. It's odd, but I just associate Nike with active-clothing/shoes. However, adidas is opening me up. Their UBs are the best thing on the planet, but the style is a bit lacking, which is where Diadoras step in (and Asics & NB). The N9000 model is just the cream of the crop for me. Love them, for real!
glasses.gif
Yep and yep. Seeing that I had the original pair because my pops got them for me in 6th grade and they were my FIRST jordan so pure nostalgia set in. As well, I narrowly missed the 2004 release because I had a dang test in college. 

So 2012 was my year!!! I bought 3 pair. 1 by accident. Got them in hand and immediately was disgusted. Gave my dad a pair and sold the other 2. And said that was it. 

The ONLY other paid of jordans that I have after 2012 are the 28SE Christmas Edition that my boy got for 1/2 off from the employee store. JB is dead to me. So much so that I have passed on every 12 release as of late EVEN if they say they changed the leather to better products. F'em!!!

Dio and runners from now on. I just bought my first Nike in over a year...and that is the Olympic Presto. Now...we chill for another year. Screw Nike.

Yep and yep. Seeing that I had the original pair because my pops got them for me in 6th grade and they were my FIRST jordan so pure nostalgia set in. As well, I narrowly missed the 2004 release because I had a dang test in college. 

So 2012 was my year!!! I bought 3 pair. 1 by accident. Got them in hand and immediately was disgusted. Gave my dad a pair and sold the other 2. And said that was it. 

The ONLY other paid of jordans that I have after 2012 are the 28SE Christmas Edition that my boy got for 1/2 off from the employee store. JB is dead to me. So much so that I have passed on every 12 release as of late EVEN if they say they changed the leather to better products. F'em!!!

Dio and runners from now on. I just bought my first Nike in over a year...and that is the Olympic Presto. Now...we chill for another year. Screw Nike.
Best part of this post, SCREW NIKE!

Like I said in my previous post, I will be in line for the OVO 12's.  Mainly because of drizzy, but also the fact these might be the best reseller since the Wings.  Sorry to say but I might flip these as the only reason to keep them would be if I got his autograph on the shoe.  And im not holding my breath for that...

Just look at the JB pinnacle stuff he puts out, oh embossed leather.  That commands $400?  Give me an f-ing break!  

Im looking at the Purp Raekwon's on ebay....dude is about 1 hr north of me trying to get a meet up arranged.  but he wants over $300 for em.  Whats a good price?

I'm kinda have a reserved iffyness on the Inters. I bought the Americano Espressos in white and realized I'm not a fan of the V7000 model since my foot and shoe looks like a deformed boomerang. I wasn't aware of the crescent shape at all. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Maybe the Hanons will be different. I'm hoping

Getting worried about these Hanons  
ohwell.gif

My first v7000 
Fit?  Shipping?

Obviously not the colorway, thats why you bought them.  
I'm kinda have a reserved iffyness on the Inters. I bought the Americano Espressos in white and realized I'm not a fan of the V7000 model since my foot and shoe looks like a deformed boomerang. I wasn't aware of the crescent shape at all. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Maybe the Hanons will be different. I'm hoping
Thats the main reason I am sticking with the N9000's, the look is just the best out of them all, personally.  Hope you like them and they fit well.

Fit?  Shipping?

Obviously not the colorway, thats why you bought them.  

Thats the main reason I am sticking with the N9000's, the look is just the best out of them all, personally.  Hope you like them and they fit well.
Fit

Hearing they're a bit larger than other v7000 and Jordansrcrack just mentioned banana shape above me

Fit

Hearing they're a bit larger than other v7000 and Jordansrcrack just mentioned banana shape above me
hoping for the best.  i cant believe there is that much difference in the same shoe brand but with different styles.  makes me wary when I have to buy the stuff overseas.  As it is I just bought some LeCoq Sportif's and im worried about the fit (2 said TTS, one said runs small b/c of no 1/2 sizes).  They are coming from France so if they dont fit im screwed.  

I went a full size up from my n9000 collabs, which is also the size of the Americano espressos--not a collab. The fit on the whites are good for me, maybe I could have dropped down 1/2 size so I could wear thin socks. I have a wide foot, so I always worry about that, however, foot length is more of my issue when it comes to sizing. Basically, I have Hobbit Feet :lol:

Are the Hanons going to be a WW release? I may like the shoe but the size may be off from what I ordered already.

Last edited:
Mine are right down the road from where I work in a USPS sorting facility but I've gotta wait until Saturday for them to get to my house

lame

I went a full size up from my n9000 collabs, which is also the size of the Americano espressos--not a collab. The fit on the whites are good for me, maybe I could have dropped down 1/2 size so I could wear thin socks. I have a wide foot, so I always worry about that, however, foot length is more of my issue when it comes to sizing. Basically, I have Hobbit Feet
laugh.gif

Are the Hanons going to be a WW release? I may like the shoe but the size may be off from what I ordered already.
I could prob do a full size up with no issues.

I thought Hanons would go WW, but I'm trying to think if any of the other Hanon Diadoras went WW?

Edit. Transit II def did, I'm assuming same for SS?

Last edited:
Welp...I rushed home to try and catch the delivery of Hanon because I know its signature required. BUT even on the motorcycle, didnt make it in time. BUT at least these Baits got delivered. 

Sooo glad I got these. For $160 its no questions. #StillHateLeatherLaces because they are just a PITA to put in.

Welp...I rushed home to try and catch the delivery of Hanon because I know its signature required. BUT even on the motorcycle, didnt make it in time. BUT at least these Baits got delivered. 

Sooo glad I got these. For $160 its no questions. #StillHateLeatherLaces because they are just a PITA to put in.
I need these eventually! So nice.

Those green laces are a no-go on the Shreks. Maybe different in person, but they definitely make the shoe look sick, like a Mr Yuck sticker

Back
Top Bottom