** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Welp...I rushed home to try and catch the delivery of Hanon because I know its signature required. BUT even on the motorcycle, didnt make it in time. BUT at least these Baits got delivered. 

Sooo glad I got these. For $160 its no questions. #StillHateLeatherLaces because they are just a PITA to put in.
Damnit, mine are coming in today, just .5 too big..........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
roll.gif

I got slam jam and solebox v7000 in sz 9 and they were super snug. so i got these hanon i 9.5 and they are a little big in the toe. can't win. Btw my pair has minimal toe dents unlike BL's pair

so I was talking about the Purple Tape's earlier, and how the guy wanted over $300.  Got him to understand the ebay fee system and grabbed em for $260!!!  And this time I got the correct size, that would be a 10, not the 10.5 I thought I was...

Cannot wait to get these in hand, will def post pics when they arrive, should have them Saturday as we are in the same state. 
pimp.gif

Anyone got the recent Wallys? I'm curious how those are in person.

so I was talking about the Purple Tape's earlier, and how the guy wanted over $300.  Got him to understand the ebay fee system and grabbed em for $260!!!  And this time I got the correct size, that would be a 10, not the 10.5 I thought I was...

Cannot wait to get these in hand, will def post pics when they arrive, should have them Saturday as we are in the same state. :pimp:

Purple Tapes are A-1. You got a steal at that price [emoji]128076[/emoji]

from my n9000s.. all collabs

So tts. Crappers

Do GR made in China n9000 fit like all other n9000's?
I have one GR pair. I want to know for future reference.

Delivered and no toe dints over here...EVEN ON FOOT!!

But these are FIRE!!!!! I am going with the Teal laces for now. I thought I would hate them but boy was I wrong...teal is where its at. 

And COMFORT is on 100%

Back
Top Bottom