** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I can't find my size (12.5 US) in the purple tapes anywhere!! Those pictures really sting..I remember I tried for yeezys that day and definitely regret not going after such a great pair

So just announced on the FB page....only 20-40 pairs of the Pink's have been sold in store.  They have been open for around 3 hours now.  Hopefully this is good news for us people who would like a shot at them.

Im tempted to snag the White/Red all gones, especially when I can save on shipping...
nerd.gif

Almost forgot, shipping confirmation for my Felix's!!!  Arriving the 28th!
eek.gif

Last edited:
Materials on the Bait Diadora look on point but I just can't throw 220 + shipping for a black n white sneaker .

I'll catch these on the Bay for under 200 in a couple months

Materials on the Bait Diadora look on point but I just can't throw 220 + shipping for a black n white sneaker .

I'll catch these on the Bay for under 200 in a couple months
i completely understand.  then i thought to myself, show me a quality made black/white jogger?  i know $220 is steep dont get me wrong, I would have much rather paid $185 for these (dreamworks im sure needed their cut).  but the materials used and quality you can clearly see, I will fork over the extra $40.

Thinking of hunting down the all red all gones myself, just wondering how much were they shipped from la mjc for those who got here them in the states? 

foottraffic is legit, i have bought a few pairs of shoes from him. pretty sure all his shoes are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom