** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

shipping confirmation for the pink lamjc..delivered by tomorrow!
are you in EU???  or USA???

I have not got the confirmation yet, ugh........patiently waiting for another 2 hrs, then...
mad.gif

EU man..I guess you are located in USA? my previous club75 order took 3 days to update..and updated actually on the day of delivery lol
Yup, USA...

Good to know on the updates, will give it another day or so.  Seems like EU customers are getting shipped first, as the Facebook page is showing.

Hey, long time lurker here, but need to ask this question. Anyone had a similar problem? One gentle wear for around 6 hours, and paint just chipps off. "Made in Italy" crap...more photos here: 

Last edited:

Hey, long time lurker here, but need to ask this question. Anyone had a similar problem? One gentle wear for around 6 hours, and paint just chipps off. "Made in Italy" crap...more photos here: 

you are not the first to have this happen

im thinking these extra butter releases are going to have major problems down the road....thank god i couldnt get my size

you are not the first to have this happen

im thinking these extra butter releases are going to have major problems down the road....thank god i couldnt get my size
Worst thing is now SNS will tell me that I should send them back (on my cost ofcourse), then I will wait 2 weeks for it to get processed, and then maybe I will get my money back after another 2 weeks, and screw limited release and my time spent to get them...the **** is that? :frown:

Last edited:

Worst thing is now SNS will tell me that I should send them back (on my cost ofcourse), then I will wait 2 weeks for it to get processed, and then maybe I will get my money back after another 2 weeks, and screw limited release and my time spent to get them...the **** is that? :frown:
I would repaint them tbh..although i can feel your disappointment.. 

These came in today from a friend. I am actually surprised by how much I like the shape. I'll post a picture of all my Hanon Diadora's later 
nthat.gif

So mad i didn't double up on saturday specials. I'd be willing to trade some serious DS goodies for another sz 9

Hi all,

In 1986, the movie " Top Gun" ran in the theatres. Diadora also had the Top Gun, which was a white leather basketball hi-top with green and black details. It was also the era of leather biker jackets and skinny jeans, which at present see a revamp, like leather hi-tops.
The tongues had a velcro strip on them, meant to stick on green tongue enlargements with the diadora name printed on them in white (like the large logo tongues on the Adidas Attitude Jeremy Scott specials). I wore them often and i grew out of them and threw them away, but i still have fond memories. They fitted like Nike, sizewise. I believe i've seen a rerun a decade or so later, in a different colorway, but i didn't buy those.

Can't find any pics of them on the web. When i do, i'll add it.

Greetings!
Ger
The Netherlands

Ah, found one. Something like this, but in my case the purple parts were green and the yellow parts were black

View media item 2114100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom