** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

All Gone 2014

smokin.gif

I knew I shouldve got these 
mean.gif

I took my All Gone 2014 with me to my newborn daughter's photo shoot - can't wait to see how the pics turn out. Not normally into pink kicks, but with her being my first born I felt I had to have these to attach memories to the shoe. They are amazing and the Mrs. loves them!

View media item 2115280
Hanon has these on pretty deep discount, but size goes up only to 10.5. Pretty sure I could fit it considering I'm 11 in Diadora Tridents, and they're roomy. Also sz 11 in most Nikes, 10.5 in recent Jordan retros. Anybody have any experience with nylon 9000's like these? Wondering how they run. Thank you in advance!

Hanon has these on pretty deep discount, but size goes up only to 10.5. Pretty sure I could fit it considering I'm 11 in Diadora Tridents, and they're roomy. Also sz 11 in most Nikes, 10.5 in recent Jordan retros. Anybody have any experience with nylon 9000's like these? Wondering how they run. Thank you in advance!
I have those exact pair, TTS.  I take a 10.5 in Nike and I bought a 10.5 in these, fit perfect!

Back
Top Bottom