** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Not sure i know what this means
He's asking what the release schedule will be for all those pairs
Yea I couldve been more clear lol, was just wondering b/c its supposed to be paying tribute to the summer olympics - so Im afraid they are going to be releasing every week starting next Saturday 
sick.gif

I assume the 7 pairs are supposed to be paying tribute to last 7 host cities - Seoul (88), Barcelona (92), Atlanta (96), Sydney (00), Athens (04), Beijing (08), London (12) & Rio (16)  ...but thats 8 cities by my count, ok enough speculating for one night... 

Last edited:
So how we supposed to know how these ic400 or whatever they're called  fit? Do i go with my n9 or v7 sz? Def grabbing hanon

So how we supposed to know how these ic400 or whatever they're called  fit? Do i go with my n9 or v7 sz? Def grabbing hanon

I think someone on here said same as n9000.
I'm probably going to try for Hanon as well.

Last edited:

Yea I couldve been more clear lol, was just wondering b/c its supposed to be paying tribute to the summer olympics - so Im afraid they are going to be releasing every week starting next Saturday 
sick.gif
I dont believe this is true.

The IC4000's (EU) are releasing on 8/6/2016

The Tridents (USA) are releasing on 8/20/2016  

It says nothing about doing 1 shoe per week... 

Hey all, new around here and have a couple of questions.

I'm considering buying a pair of Diadoras (probably N9000 or V7000) and was wondering how they compare to NB 997s/998s in terms of comfort and fit?

I have a bad ankle from a prior injury so I don't want to drop money on a pair of shoes that I wouldn't be comfortable in. As for sizing, I'm a 9 in both the aforementioned NB models. Thanks for the help in advance. 

Hey all, new around here and have a couple of questions.

I'm considering buying a pair of Diadoras (probably N9000 or V7000) and was wondering how they compare to NB 997s/998s in terms of comfort and fit?

I have a bad ankle from a prior injury so I don't want to drop money on a pair of shoes that I wouldn't be comfortable in. As for sizing, I'm a 9 in both the aforementioned NB models. Thanks for the help in advance. 
I wear the same size NB as you and go with a 9 in N9000 collabs, 9.5 in GR n9000 and 9.5 in V7000 but I only have 1 pair of v7000 (intercity). I think different v7000 pairs can vary in sizing.

As for comfort, I'd say diadora is pretty similar to NB. N9000 has a thick sole and reminds me a lot of 998/997s.

I wear the same size NB as you and go with a 9 in N9000 collabs, 9.5 in GR n9000 and 9.5 in V7000 but I only have 1 pair of v7000 (intercity). I think different v7000 pairs can vary in sizing.
As for comfort, I'd say diadora is pretty similar to NB. N9000 has a thick sole and reminds me a lot of 998/997s.

Appreciate the help!

No problem man.
Are you looking for a specific pair to start?
I'm really digging the N9000 Double Violets and the Concept Lires. But that second pair is a little too pricey so I may start with the violets, especially since there's a pair of NBs I may also buy this month, haha.

I'm really digging the N9000 Double Violets and the Concept Lires. But that second pair is a little too pricey so I may start with the violets, especially since there's a pair of NBs I may also buy this month, haha.
Nice man...Lira's are great imo 

Back
Top Bottom