** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I'd be listening if those colors were on an n9000. And I don't want to like the skeletors but, I kinda do.

Last edited:
I give up on diadora. Sizing kills me on the n9000. Got the Felix in, and way too small. If anyone needs a 10 at retail, let me know.

(Also, I purposefully sized down based on previous collabs - backfired)

Last edited:
I give up on diadora. Sizing kills me on the n9000. Got the Felix in, and way too small. If anyone needs a 10 at retail, let me know.

(Also, I purposefully sized down based on previous collabs - backfired)
Sound like someone has lebron feet

^thats what I'd end up with if I wore them. Not too into diadora, and haven't had a pair in a year or two, but needed the Felix for nostalgic purposes (reminds me of my Grandma - RIP). Anyway, knew I should size down, but needed at minimum a 10.5.

If you think that Diadora does not have a sweatshop set up in China, then you might want to go visit for yourself.

EVERY sneaker company produces something out of China.  Their GR's are all made in China, with the exceptions of made in italy ones.  

The made in Taiwan All Gone's are some of the most comfortable and quality made.  Put them up against the made in italy's, and they will win on comfort every time.  But the materials on the Italy's....second to NONE!
Oh no, I misspoke (or wrote, rather). I was sure that they had shoes made in China, Taiwan, etc. But I thought they followed a similar model as NB in that specific models are usually made in one place. For whatever reason, the N9000 seemed to be a Made in Italy model in my mind. 

Nevertheless, props to yourself, @Remy  and @ALX21S  on the words. All this sizing stuff is rather confusing, though it definitely helps that you all have experience with the joints I'm most interested in. Some of the prices on recent models are bananas though (looking at the Felix)!! Really gonna have to get my budgeting right ASAP, lol. 

^thats what I'd end up with if I wore them. Not too into diadora, and haven't had a pair in a year or two, but needed the Felix for nostalgic purposes (reminds me of my Grandma - RIP). Anyway, knew I should size down, but needed at minimum a 10.5.
So whats you actual size?

Where are you all seeing this. Nothing I have ever ordered from patta cost that much. Including my heavy **** kahru fusions. Shipped to VA.
Go to the site, add a pair of kicks to cart and change to USA from Netherlands. Shipping changes to 48 euros and that's for standard ship

Yup I see. Looks like they changed it up since my last purchase. Essentially for patta, it will be 220 euro.

Nah, I am not paying that. 

Might be shipping to my boy in Germany. Looks like shipping is 8 euro.

Yup I see. Looks like they changed it up since my last purchase. Essentially for patta, it will be 220 euro.

Nah, I am not paying that. 

Might be shipping to my boy in Germany. Looks like shipping is 8 euro.
Pretty shameful display on patta's end

Thanks Patta for not having the sizes in order. Bought the US9 as I though it was the largest they had, then saw the 9.5 popping in the first place of the checkbox. It's gone now anyway.

Its almost as if they released in two stages. 9.5 and up first as I thought I'd missed my size. Then all the smaller sizes went up 10-15 mins later. Glad I checked back!

Back
Top Bottom