** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

hey guys, if i'm a n 8 in N9000 GRs, and 7.5 in N9000 collabs, do you reckon a 7 in ferros would be too small?

Working out a trade at the moment..

Last edited:

hey guys, if i'm a n 8 in N9000 GRs, and 7.5 in N9000 collabs, do you reckon a 7 in ferros would be too small?

Working out a trade at the moment..
Ferros run the biggest out of all the N9 collabs so make what u want of that

NO way jose on the solebox. Def not a need .

more than  that. These guys make pattas look like a good deal lol

This is the one time that having a friend in Germany paid off. Shipping was free in Germany so I only spent the 170 euro.

Sent them a email right after I purchased to make sure they didn't cancel on me.

Do you have the United Arrows pairs? Those run bigger than others IMO but still not enough to size down. Was wondering if they fit same as Solebox N9000

Yep. UA pairs definitely run big for sure. My wheat pair is a 9.5...definitely could have went with a 9

Evening...Anyone know if these Seoul to Rios are getting released at other stores? Only one I'm after is Kith but not looking to pay customs + US to UK delivery.

Do you have the United Arrows pairs? Those run bigger than others IMO but still not enough to size down. Was wondering if they fit same as Solebox N9000
I have them and they fit big like all other n9000 collabs imo (apart from the hanons)

Hey I need some black and green laces to go with the Solebox.

Anyone can point me in the right direction??

cant believe i slept so long on diadora.

used to wear borg elites back in the day tough

just got my first pair of n9000 ...the notti's

trying to figure out if the extra butter is next or the feature pistacchio

leaning towards extra butter

Last edited:

I don't actually. I can't even remember what those look like tbh
Yep. UA pairs definitely run big for sure. My wheat pair is a 9.5...definitely could have went with a 9
Yeah I thought I could go down to a 10.5 in it, and I almost could, but my pinky toe was a bit too squashed by the side so I stuck with the 11.

I have them and they fit big like all other n9000 collabs imo (apart from the hanons)
Awesome! That's what I was thinking as well.

Also IMO, Hanon fits like Sol/Sombra and Castellers.

Back
Top Bottom