** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

looks kind of like the asics x hanon collab like these but purple and blue is not my favorite color scheme. 

i know sizing questions are redundant and annoyin at times so please forgive me...and know that i have done some research of my own before asking

i have a pair of v7000 weave in a 10.5 and i def could have went with a 10.

in my adidas eqt 93s (seems close in shape to diadora n9000) i def need a 10, a 10.5 is way too big.

same with stan smiths etc

i wear a 10.5 in nikes outside of jordan.

i have my first few n9000s on the way in a size 10 and i am confident that they will fit, but do you guys think its a good idea to go up .5 size if needed? or is my v7000 weave a good indication of how most n9000 will fit?

By help, I wasn't referring to the sizing statement; it was more of a cop statement.

Thanks. I assume 1/2 down, but some n9000 collabs are extra big. Do you have the Skeletors already?
They are pretty much built exactly like the Felix's.  So if thats any sign they are not extra big...just .5 down

I wish.....

By help, I wasn't referring to the sizing statement; it was more of a cop statement.

Thanks. I assume 1/2 down, but some n9000 collabs are extra big. Do you have the Skeletors already?
They will fit most likely like the Extra Butter Gallo... 

sz .5 down... 

Please lord jeebus I hope I dont hear or see any more sizing questions. People are just lazy these days. Its a N9000...do the norm of .5 down and you will be fine. At more you might have a little extra room that planned. 

Am in a confused state on these as well as am :
US:10.5 in Extra Butter TTS
US:10 in Felix the Cat
So don't know how to size on these

Was just looking through some older pics that came out and it's making me what what's upcoming with Diadora.
LAMJC Blue 2013 or chettah 2011 next?
Also wonder what Afew has coming

Chettah print should be interesting. Also those RF "Concrete Jungles" should be interesting as well. 

Last edited:
any dates for the Packer Shoes x IC 4000 

Aug 20th
thanks fam! 
happy.gif

Anyway.. I sold my DS OG Patta N9000s for an obscene amount of money, so after talking all that smack about Patta shipping prices, I decided to go ahead and order their latest collab. Ordered Saturday and they arrived today. Will open them tonight. The suspense is killing me tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom