** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I had not looked at or worn my Ferros for some time. About a week ago I pulled them out of the box, where they have been stored with a shoe tree, only toe find dented up toeboxs! I did not have any prior memory of these dents and yet now they were everywhere. The shoe does not look the same. For some reason I thought only thought OG Jordan's didn't age well. 
Ferros had the worst toe dents of any Diadora collab to date. Heavy camel toe. Sadly I had to sell both of mine

I'm someone who strongly believes in wearing your shoes. I don't trip about flaws 99% of the time, however, these Ferro dents make even me cringe. I would not even call them dents, more like boulders. Given the quality of the materials it is alarming to see the leather reacting this way. I can understand why you sold them.

i really hope its orange-y type color.....they look amazing
They look like they could be a similar color to lux goods in the top pic which would be awesome bc lux goods are one of my favorite NBs!

Not a fan of the leather toe cap thats going around these days though. Would prefer the toe to be all suede.

I need help with Diadora sizing! I dont own any and have never tried on any. I wear a size 12 in Nike. I understand that Titan's run true to size and 9000's run big on ones that are made in Italy. I was going to buy the Feature collabs but want to be sure if anyone has bought those? Also looking for Spaghetti westerns to buy in size 12 !

I need help with Diadora sizing! I dont own any and have never tried on any. I wear a size 12 in Nike. I understand that Titan's run true to size and 9000's run big on ones that are made in Italy. I was going to buy the Feature collabs but want to be sure if anyone has bought those? Also looking for Spaghetti westerns to buy in size 12 !
go a half size down from your TTS when buying N9000 collabs.

go a half size down from your TTS when buying N9000 collabs.
Thanks ' n7000 and titan's are tts? Or made in Italy are down one size and made in China are tts?  I really appreciate it. I have shoes justing collecting dust and want something comfy and dont want drop 2 bills on something i cant return?

Thanks ' n7000 and titan's are tts? Or made in Italy are down one size and made in China are tts?  I really appreciate it. I have shoes justing collecting dust and want something comfy and dont want drop 2 bills on something i cant return?

Anything GR go TTS.

v7000 collabs go TTS if your a little more narrow footed. Go .5 up from TTS if you have normal/wide feet.

Anything GR go TTS.

v7000 collabs go TTS if your a little more narrow footed. Go .5 up from TTS if you have normal/wide feet.
Thanks i really appreciate your info, cause Feature says size down on the pistacio collabs; i had every one of the Bait collabs in my cart and i didnt pull the trigger cause im not a reseller and didnt want to be dried up. But really want spag westerns in a size 12

I don't. Totally different color. If you want wheat, then yes those will do quite nicely. Can't wait to get my hands on the amm's though, personally.

60/40 for buying the S8000s, think it'll depend on the price, not paying £180+ for them... and I wish they were more leather than suede

Back
Top Bottom